• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actors Hint at season's end... [SPOILERS]

Actors Hint at season's end...

Check out the news story here
    http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/1...tisissea.shtml

Can't say I terribly suprised partly because the rumours are so vague and partly because this is exactly what I thought would happen. At the end of last season practically ever other character except Weir and McKay were in life and death situations.

The turning very dark(which seems to be a by-word for McKay this season), the episode on earth and Carter appearances next season make me think Weir and McKay will be responsible for some major mistake and we'll get a reversal from last season where Weir was dictaing terms to the SGC, in season 3 I think the SGC will be telling Weir what she can/can't do and if she goes against them well shes off Atlantis. Carter's appearance could be that she's sent as watchdog to keep an eye on McKay.
    sigpic

this will look interesting

Comment

Spoiler:
      Another ship...

that will be good
      wonder if RSF
      Spoiler:
      will be in allies like what IMDb said

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
        Spoiler:
        Another ship...

that will be good
        wonder if RSF
        Spoiler:
        will be in allies like what IMDb said
        According to the news story RSF won't be appearing in any season 2 episodes after "The Hive"
        sigpic

Comment

very dark, it would be strange seeing a dark Wier, but to what degree does she mean? damn these loose spoilers

Comment

Maybe she has to order someone directly to their deaths in order to save everyone else?

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
            Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
            Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

Boy I can't wait until the end of the season. who cares about Grace Under Pressure, I can't wait for Allies.
              Spoiler:
              I can't want to see the dark Weir and McKay
              sigpic

Comment

I'm glad to hear it. hopefully by turning dark that implies a decent amount of Character development for her which I'm always happy about.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

The turning very dark(which seems to be a by-word for McKay this season), the episode on earth and Carter appearances next season make me think Weir and McKay will be responsible for some major mistake and we'll get a reversal from last season where Weir was dictaing terms to the SGC.
                  Whatever seems to change her, Must begin in either "Coup d'etat", where perhaps she feels responsible for something that the Genni do or force her to choose on or perhaps "The Long Goodbye." Where she will apparently kick Shep's butt.

The only thing I can guess is that 'The Allies'

Spoiler:
                  Who I'm pretty sure are the Wraith transfers. Apparently the Allies are from ma result of the episode 'Michael'. So we know, this is when Beckett's retro-virus works properly for the first time.

Being that it also mentioned Beckett going dark. Then I feel that whatever happens here. It's a direct result of Weir giving Beckett authorization to do his experiments. Then Beckett has just as much responsibility on him because he was ultimately the one who developed & used it.

So my guess is that one of the Wraith transfers kill someone or cause some major sort of trouble in Atlantis. Those two are ultimately to blame for it & so they go much colder in S3.

Another ship...
                  It's called

Spoiler:
                  The Orion

I can't want to see the dark Weir and McKay
                  It was actually Weir & Beckett in the info.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter
                    It was actually Weir & Beckett in the info.
                    Yeah, it read McKay this morning but it looks like GW has changed the statement to read Beckett instead. Makes sense with the Michael spoilers, but no dark Rodney! I was looking forward to that!

Comment

This story has been revised based on new information received.
                      See it has changed!!

Comment

I think that Beckett uses tries to make some sort of Safe Super-Ford styl serum to make people extra smart/strong etc using a reverse fo the
                        Spoiler:
                        wraith transfer drug from Michael
                        but the drug goes to fdar and Weir and Beckett go Wraith-like.
                        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

The original report said McKay, but we've been corrected that Torri actually said Weir and Beckett would be the ones going darker.
                          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

I suppose it could be argued that after Trinity McKay is sufficiently dark enough, and doing it a gain at the end of the season would just be repititive.

Still that throws a spanner in the works for my theory that Carter is sent to Atlantis to keep an eye on McKay after some disaterous mistake (could still happen and be Trinity Fallout but almost a season later is too late imo). They'll just have to find another reason for her appearance - I can't think of one - as far as I can tell she's needed in the Milky Way to fight the Ori (of course it could be argued that the whole set up of the Ori is that technology will be useless against them and that the key to defeating them is faith, but thats another topic)
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm really excited about seeing the change in Weir. Up to this point, she's been such an optimist (outwardly, at least) who's always hoping for peace that it will be interesting to see how she handles such a huge attitude/emotional shift.
                              "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                              My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Working...
                              X