This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

name change for the day?

Can I get my name changed just for the day, please?

It's for Halloween and I wanna call myself "Undead Babaganoosh"

Originally posted by babaganoosh
    Can I get my name changed just for the day, please?

It's for Halloween and I wanna call myself "Undead Babaganoosh"
    probably not.

changing your name is not something that Darren encourages. The capabilty is there, but it is something he'll only do for a 'good reason', and i don't think that halloween qualifies as a good reason.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

That would be cool. A special name for certain holidays, even if it was in our profiles, so we could set it at any point, admin press a button, everyones name switches. One for Halloween, one for Xmas, One for Easter, one for Thanksgiving (although I live n the UK so I dont celebrate it) I cant imagine it happening though
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

C'mon Darren wants to enjoy himself too on halloween, he cant spend his day on GW changing names, he wants to eat all the sweets before the kids go trick 'r treating
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Lol, I just meant you could set it to change to a certain name automatically on certain dates.
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
            Lol, I just meant you could set it to change to a certain name automatically on certain dates.
            Yeah that would be cool, but is it possible though

Comment

Greg changed his name for a day when it was that talk like a pirate day
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

greg has admin powers and did it himself

bit of a difference from darren doing it for several folks

cool idea and all, but not one that i think will happen
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

he wont go for it!

Comment

Bzzzt. Thanks for playing!
                    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                      greg has admin powers and did it himself
                      You could give babaganoosh admin powers and let him do it himself
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

Thats a no then ;D Would have been fun but never mind, maybe one day when a new version of the forums is available and it is possible to mass change all names for a day... Ah we can dream cant we?

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                          You could give babaganoosh admin powers and let him do it himself
                          I second and third that!

Comment

Originally posted by babaganoosh
                            I second and third that!
                            LMAO

Comment

LMAO yes, give everyone admin powers LETS RUN WILD

Comment

Working...
                              X