This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

08:01 short review.

(SPOILERS below for the Season Eight premiere, "New Order" ...)

Wow..I gotta say..Season 8 has really started off with a blast. Incredible episode.
    Season 8 also seems to have added a new freshness to the series. The characters have matured greatly and I can see a ton of character development happening in this season.

One thing I really enjoyed was seeing the Replicators again in human form...they were alswas one of my favorite SG-1 enemies and now they have gotten even more dangerous with one of their own far too human for his own good, taking only the worse human attributes into himself. So much more can happen there, I hope they build on it.
    It was nice to see so many massive changes...even O'Neil as a general..which I thought I'd mind at first...turns out it could be a very interesting new world for him.

I think Season 8 will be one of the best...and even if RDA can't make it for a 9th season, I think the show could easily still go on..tho he would be greatly missed. Maybe add Jonas as a 4th member? We know they all work together well already.
    Last edited by Darren; 12 July 2004, 08:14 PM.
    It feels good to be alive.
    Cause i've been dead for so long.

Uh, you do realize that there is a Season 8 folder AND individual episode threads? Wouldn't this be better over there? Season 8 Episodes
    sigpic

Comment

I'm going to close this thread down because we have an ep discussion thread in the season 8 folder where it belongs.

To ALL:
      Please don't open additional threads for the discussion of new episodes anywhere else and don't forget to add spoiler space when discussing parts of episodes outside of the season 8 folder!!

Feli
      GateWorld Moderator

Comment

Working...
      X