This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who would win in a fight Mitchell or O'Neill

im new so this thread has prop been done, but i want 2 know want other people think, personally i think mitchell would win he is younger and o'niell has a dodgy knee
    How deep is a river if you cannot see the bottom

if you immediatly know the candlelight is fire the meal was cooked a long time ago

Originally posted by azezeal666
    im new so this thread has prop been done, but i want 2 know want other people think, personally i think mitchell would win he is younger and o'niell has a dodgy knee
    but then you have to think.... who has the most experience in the area of combat... i think oneill would win, because cameron is way too cocky for his own good
    ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

O'Neill is special forces trained, expierienced, and he has a lot of attitude. I don't think Mitchell has anything resembling the raw edge you see in Jack when he's really, really angry. In a sparring match -think Teal'c and Jonas in Redemption- I couldn't say for sure. But in a serious fight...I think Jack could kill him.

Comment

O'Neill - no contest
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          O'Neill - no contest
          My thoughts exactly. O'Neill has years of experience & is not above fighting dirty. And he's still in great shape.

Comment

O'Neill has my vote.

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
            Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Weapons fight? - Oneill

All out fight with any tactics (and cheating) allowed? - ONeill

In ring hand to hand fight? - Mitchell, hes younger and got Sodan training. Jacks got a bad knee and cant even spar with Teal'c when Teal'cs not even trying.

Now, who would win in a ping pong match..... I think Mitchell but I have no evidence other then watching Oneill play ping pong.
              Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Lets see...Micthell apparantly failed fencing...and almost got shish kebab'd by a hologram...

O'niell survived *barely* infiltration into a Replicator infested subamarine and torture by Ba'al.

Seeing as O'niell is the most hardy of the two, it's safe to say, he wouldn't give up easially - unless he was trying to teach the young 'un something.
                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

O'Neill, with one hand behind his back and his eyes closed. The guy is Special Forces and has so much experience Mitchell could end up back in his hospital bed
                  Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                  - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Mitchell. He is young, strong, resourceful, determined, in way better shape than O'Neill could ever be at his age, and he never gives up.

What some are saying about O'Neill's "edge" is no different than Mitchell's determination.

I'm sorry. Maybe a younger O'Neill would win, but certainly not O'Neill now. JMO.
                    Teal'c--what's with the hair?

Comment

O'Neill - Hands down

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                        Lets see...Micthell apparantly failed fencing...and almost got shish kebab'd by a hologram...
                        No, I don't believe he did. Furthermore, fencing is a hell of a lot different from fighting with a broadsword, which is what Mitchell was using against the hologram.

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                        O'niell survived *barely* infiltration into a Replicator infested subamarine and torture by Ba'al.

Seeing as O'niell is the most hardy of the two, it's safe to say, he wouldn't give up easially - unless he was trying to teach the young 'un something.
                        And Mitchell survived a horrible fighter crash from which he was told he would never walk again. Not only is he walking, but is fit for military duty of the highest order. I'd say that shows he is pretty damn hardy and that he doesn't give up easily. Also, he didn't give up when he was captured by the Sodan, and instead, made the most of his training and earned the respect of the man whose brother he supposedly killed. Both instances prove he doesn't give up easily.

I realize Jack is a beloved character, but let's be realistic here. O'Neill is much older than Mitchell, and I don't care how great of shape he is in, he will not be as fast or as strong as someone who is younger and in equally good shape. Period. I'm not insulting Jack, I'm stating my opinion after consideration of the facts, not emotionally.

Comment

Must disagree with you sgatelvr - my dad is much older than Jack O'Neill, and got involved in a fight with a thrity-something guy about two years ago (no it wasn't his fault) who won? My dad.

Experience will out

Look at the end of Lost City...TPTB agree!

Go bra'tac

*wanders off mumbling*
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

O'Neill 'cause he's the best and the one with the most expierience....and well he survived more times than Camreron

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              Must disagree with you sgatelvr - my dad is much older than Jack O'Neill, and got involved in a fight with a thrity-something guy about two years ago (no it wasn't his fault) who won? My dad.

Experience will out

Look at the end of Lost City...TPTB agree!

Go bra'tac

*wanders off mumbling*
                              You must have overlooked the part where I mentioned that both parties are equally fit (meaning in shape). Plus, Cam has had training, plus he has the benefit of additional Sodan training. O'Neill couldn't beat Teal'c in a gentle sparring when Teal'c wasn't even trying. Good for your Dad, but I'll stick with my original assessment. Especially in these circumstances.

Comment

Working...
                              X