PDA

View Full Version : The new Bad Wolf. Season 2 repetition

The Signal
October 30th, 2005, 03:01 AM
I recently read a few websites that all say the same thing, season 2/28 will feature a new phrase that is going to repeat throughout the season until its climax. What do you think it will be, or what would you hav it be?

Simonthefurling
October 30th, 2005, 03:24 AM
Well if you said that at the start of the Eccleston doctor season nobody would have guessed 'bad wolf' would they? So yeah guessing would be waaaaay difficult.

The Signal
October 30th, 2005, 04:51 AM
Yes but what would you have coming up.

the penultimate episode is Army of Ghosts, something to do with that maybe

or something linking it to Torchwood

or maybe robot wars because of the apparent ending to season 2

Metarock Sam
November 1st, 2005, 10:47 AM
According to one rumour that was going around. Bad Wolf never finished and that was only Rose's interpretation of it. Therefore Badwolf could last for avery long time.

JedI Master of the Gate
November 4th, 2005, 05:11 AM
Is'int it an anagram(Sp?) of DOCTOR WHO?

The Signal
November 4th, 2005, 07:23 AM
No thats Torchwood, the new spin off that starts later next year

Stricken
November 5th, 2005, 03:16 AM
You learn something new everyday!

yaaayoubetcha
November 10th, 2005, 08:24 AM
According to one rumour that was going around. Bad Wolf never finished and that was only Rose's interpretation of it. Therefore Badwolf could last for avery long time.

that's how I understood it as well. Rose decided that was why they were seeing it all the time, but there was no indication she was right or that it had anything to do with the Station. In fact, I think the dalek indicated it had nothing to do with them...might be remembering that wrong, however.