This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new Bad Wolf. Season 2 repetition

I recently read a few websites that all say the same thing, season 2/28 will feature a new phrase that is going to repeat throughout the season until its climax. What do you think it will be, or what would you hav it be?
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Well if you said that at the start of the Eccleston doctor season nobody would have guessed 'bad wolf' would they? So yeah guessing would be waaaaay difficult.

Comment

Yes but what would you have coming up.

Spoiler:
      the penultimate episode is Army of Ghosts, something to do with that maybe

or something linking it to Torchwood

or maybe
      Spoiler:
      robot wars
      because of the apparent ending to season 2
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

According to one rumour that was going around. Bad Wolf never finished and that was only Rose's interpretation of it. Therefore Badwolf could last for avery long time.
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Is'int it an anagram(Sp?) of DOCTOR WHO?
          The Doctor: [leafing through a teen magazine] That won't last. He's gay and she's an alien.

Carter: You saying that it could be boobytraped?
          Teal'C: Booby?

May the Force Be With You

Comment

No thats Torchwood, the new spin off that starts later next year

Comment

You learn something new everyday!

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                According to one rumour that was going around. Bad Wolf never finished and that was only Rose's interpretation of it. Therefore Badwolf could last for avery long time.
                that's how I understood it as well. Rose decided that was why they were seeing it all the time, but there was no indication she was right or that it had anything to do with the Station. In fact, I think the dalek indicated it had nothing to do with them...might be remembering that wrong, however.
                Thanks!
                Jordan

my page
                My LJ
                From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Working...
                X