This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speculation: Will Kinsey return?

I don't know if this has been asked before but I'll post it anyway. Seeing as how The Trust have a habit of beaming away from capture would one suspect that Kinsey managed to escape from the Al'kesh using a personal transporter and is now hiding out on Earth? Does anyone else believe this?

I think so.
    sigpic

Comment

It owuld be interesting for him to come back but without jack kinsey wouldnt be as funny lol
      My Blog - - Raise The Fist

Comment

No, I seriously doubt he will return. After all he was important for the show only he got the power to do something wrong to the SG-1. Now he is nothing, with no importance to the show, especially with the Ori threat. Besides he was maybe killed by the replicators.
        But who knows?!
        Maybourne returned for an episode after 2 years. But again, who knows?!
        School is overrated.

Comment

I hope he returns, he's still a loose end. Although I preferred Kinsey the slimey politician.

Comment

He no longer has a porpose for the Stargate universe, much like Maybourne does. It would be a waste of time unless he is used as a pretext do resolve issues
            Spoiler:
            (like they did in 8x13 It't Good to be King - were SG-1 found the time Puddle Jumper wich they used it to go back in time in 8x19 Moebius to take a ZPM and used for the defence of Atlantis).

- the spoiler is for those who haven't seen season 8 -
            School is overrated.

Comment

Would I like him to - yes. I just liked the character (well, liked to hate, anyways.) Do I think he will though - no.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Actually, it'd be interesting for Kinsey and Ba'al to go up against each other.
                Spoiler:
                especially since Joe said that a Ba'al in a political posistion was a possibilty for season 10

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                  Spoiler:
                  especially since Joe said that a Ba'al in a political posistion was a possibilty for season 10
                  That could make for a good story or two. I can almost see it now.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i hope not i hate that sum*****.

Comment

There is no possible way to bring kinsey back.

Best Stargate quote:
                      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                      Green is your friend.

Comment

Of course he will, if only to be killed, since the Goa'uld on Earth are still being investigated, they have to all be killed, or captured eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                          Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                          Spoiler:
                          That could make for a good story or two. I can almost see it now.
                          I'd second that view - it'd be fascinating to watch, and a superlative smarm-bomb-baddie like Kinsey deserves a good solid send-off.

Good Ole Bob's last appearance was (just about ) open ended enough for such a scenario to be plausible. Mind you, given the manner of his exit from public service (effectively sacked!), it'd require industrial quantities of nishta to persuade the voting public to reinstate him.

It'd be fun, though!
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X