• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thirst (505)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON FIVE
    THIRST
    EPISODE NUMBER - 505

Lana is forced to join a sorority when she heads off to college, but is transformed into a vampire by its blood-sucking members. Clark is caught in the feud between his new professor and Lex Luthor.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 02:43 PM.

It was a good episode. Using the GateWorld Rating System I'd give it a **1/2 or ***
    sigpic

Comment

So who is the prof is it Gen Zod
      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer
        So who is the prof is it Gen Zod
        Brainiac! Coz Zod is Kryptonian and the prof seemed like he was made of metal or something!
        Now the question is: is he cartoon Brainiac or comic book Brainiac!
        Understanding is a three-edged sword.

Comment

i was wondering casue he said that was his ship but the Kryptonian ppl came out of it
          Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
          sigpic

Comment

*snicker* Vamp Lana?

The prof does seem like Brainiac...I can certainly see his head floating in a jar..with...other stuff...that always freaked me out...
            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I thought this was a pretty good ep. Definitely different. It was really nice to see a little more of Brainiac. Can't wait to see how that character develops.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

its just weird cause Brainic teams up with lex in the comics and they seem to be enemies at this point
                sigpic

Comment

It's a shame, that Lana can never quite recall Clark's true identity. Braniac, what did the ship create a form, in order to figure out what happened to the disciples of Zod?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer
                    its just weird cause Brainic teams up with lex in the comics and they seem to be enemies at this point
                    In the comics they have been both enemies, and allies. So they have been at loggerheads before.
                    Proud Canadian and army wife!

Comment

Saw this episode last night. It was interesting, to say the least! Especially
                      Spoiler:
                      when Lana sucked Clark's blood, and actually acquired some of his powers that way! Super Vampire Lana!

It was also great to see Carrie Fisher acting again! Hubby and I were both like "we know that voice - who is that actress?" Then finally it dawned on us! And it was confirmed with the credits.

But you know, Clark can really be a doofus at times. If he's only tell Lana about his powers, he could be with her quite easily, and they could see each other every night. Ah well, I guess it wouldn't be the Clark we've come to know and love if he told her.
                      Proud Canadian and army wife!

Comment

this episode is airing as we speak here in australia and i thought we were in season 6. So does Chloe know clark has superpowers? just thought i would ask

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard View Post
                          this episode is airing as we speak here in australia and i thought we were in season 6. So does Chloe know clark has superpowers? just thought i would ask
                          Spoiler:
                          Yes.

Comment

Wow... I stick this into the "top three WORST episodes of Smallville ever".

Comment

Working...
                            X