This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something wrong with the mainpage?

What the hell is wrong with the main page It says that there are no posts in the general discussion or the character appreciation thread. !!
    Lord Zedd

I get the no posts message for several other subforums as well.
    SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

ACK!

ACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACK!!!

*prays Smor is still there...*
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

it's not like i have a life anyway.......

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=19528
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=5713&page=28
          *cough...SEARCH...cough*

Comment

No posts, wow that's weird.

Comment

This forum sure is screwed up today! (Database updates or something, right?)

I tried getting into the General board from the main page and it said the link was invalid. I checked a few minutes later and the link had completely disappeared.

Earlier I couldn't get certain threads to work.

Let's hope the get this fixed soon.

Comment

or it could be that hacker we had a while back, back for doing some real damage this time........
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                Stargate : Genesis |
                Original Starship DesignThread
                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                11000! green me

Comment

There's no "General Discussion" folder at all listed under the Gateroom. The "Characters and Relationships" folder is where GD usually is..... Does anyone else have this problem?

Comment

I guess this is a me too post, but I couldn't find the General Discussion forum on the main forum page either. I thought it was just me, or maybe it had been moved to another "room" but nope, just gone.

I'm not noticing any other particular big forum headings missing, but I don't venture around too much, so I might not realize something's gone.

ETA: I tried using the Ask Joe hyperlink in the top right corner, since I know that's one of the General Discussion threads, and I got this response:
                    Sorry, Capt. Voronokova! You do not have access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you've recently signed up, your new account may still be awaiting activation. Have you received your validation e-mail?
                    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                    Only advanced members may add items to the Calendar. Check the FAQ for more info.
                    Obviously, none of those reasons apply, unless it thought I was trying to do something to ask Joe.

If it was Halloween, I'd wonder if Darren didn't have enough candy for tricks or treaters.

Comment

Ahh...good! Everything's back to normal....

(I was afraid it had something to do with living in New Jersey---NJ can be a very strange place.....)

Comment

For anyone who hasn't seen the explanation elsewhere, the forum had a bit of a database corruption yesterday. Greg has us all fixed up and back to normal!
                        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
                        X