The DHD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The DHD

So when are we going to see a green DHD? Even if it just green slapped on a normal DHD?
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

That's something that might be coming up soon. Unfortunately things have been going a bit slow in the designing department lately, so we hope to have something coming up there very soon.

In fact, there might actually be something coming up very soon, as it's starting to make some nice progress.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

It is Horizon? I can't wait to see the texturing on it. I don't suppose it'll have the 2 stars or the SG in the background?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
        It is Horizon? I can't wait to see the texturing on it. I don't suppose it'll have the 2 stars or the SG in the background?
        When we see the final version it will definitely include the Spacegate as well as the twin suns. It'll look just like it would in establishing shots.

The ultimate plan is of course to have a model, which actually rotates, and which we'll use for video sequences. But, currently it's really way too early to tell when exactly that will be done. It will come up eventually though.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit
          Unfortunately things have been going a bit slow in the designing department lately,

Comment

are there any graphics besides that of the dvd cover and some wallpapers? Are there pictures of some episodes?
            Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
              That's okay. It will be worth the wait.

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                are there any graphics besides that of the dvd cover and some wallpapers? Are there pictures of some episodes?
                Not yet, unfortunately. All graphics that are available have been released. We are working toward releasing images for specific episodes as well though.

Comment

They're doing CG images as well.
                  sigpic

Comment

great can't wait to see some of those !! I think that the CG images and other pictures will contribute enourmously to SH ! I am sure of it.
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

I've seen an early version of the station and it looks pretty dam good.
                      sigpic

Comment

so when can we see the pictures of some things that come available ??
                        Is there a team of people who create the pictures?
                        Lord Zedd

Comment

so when can we see the pictures of some things that come available ??
                          Is there a team of people who create the pictures?
                          There'll be some pictures coming up pretty soon; the Valiant and Horizon are different stages of development, but hopefully it won't be too long until they'll be completed. It will be very helpful to picture things once you get to see what Horizon actually looks like.

There are designers working on the images. But in fact we'll be looking out for some additional 3D designers, since we can use some more people in that department. We're not quite there yet, but the goal is to eventually release images along with new episodes; basically there'd be the episode and an image gallery that contains pictures of key scenes from the episode.

Comment

yeah I've thought about that too that you have the episode and than also some pictures that make it more realistic. An episode section where everything is wriitten and an image section where you can read the story in mini style. That you see the major events what is going on in an episode. That is how I would do it if I were to make a new serie. Perhaps I will but than it needs to be original but where can you find 3D designers?? Can you help me perhaps? I guess not since you need them !

And can somebody please please tell me what hiatus means ?!?!
                            Last edited by Lord Zedd; 01 November 2005, 04:29 AM.
                            Lord Zedd

Comment

A hiatus is simply a break. SG1 and SGA are both going through their's currently to January, and we'll have a few, though not nearly as long (except for when in between seasons).
                              Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
                              Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
                              Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
                              Stargate Destiny, Fan
                              Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Working...
                              X