iTunes Lost episodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iTunes Lost episodes

I just noticed that in the US iTunes store you can download Lost episodes from series 1 and 2. I hope that they bring it to the UK store soon
    "You don't know half of it".
    Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
    (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

iTunes / Apple have the rights to sell Lost in the US because they have a deal with ABC (the network that airs Lost in the US). If you take a look, all the shows on iTunes US are shown on ABC. Their deal is with ABC, and since ABC aren't the channel that air Lost in the UK, they probably won't. Which is a shame, because downloading through iTunes would be much faster than 'other' means.
    __

__

Comment

I wouldnt bother buying them they are designed for a video ipod and look horrendous on any other screen and for $10 (I think) you can just buy the dvd
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
        I wouldnt bother buying them they are designed for a video ipod and look horrendous on any other screen and for $10 (I think) you can just buy the dvd

You're right. The screen size, and quality to that is abysmal, and even with QuickTime 7 using H.264, the quality will STILL be pretty bad. If you've got a video iPod then it's fine, it will be great quality for that little screen, but like Qasim said, don't waste time or money downloading TV shows from iTunes, even if us Brits could get them.

Do what I did, buy the Region 1 US DVD release of season one (if that's what you're after). eBay is a good start. *hint* If you're after season two, then you're either stuck until it's released on DVD or you could use the *other* option.
        __

__

Comment

Working...
        X