X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA - SkyOne: Competition for SGA's Illustrated Companion

From SkyOne:

http://www.skyone.co.uk/competition/...x?cid=80&pid=2

This Promotion is open to all UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland residents, aged 18 years or over

For the complete rules:

http://www.skyone.co.uk/competition/...ms.aspx?cid=80

Win Stargate Atlantis: The Official Companion Season 1

First there was the blockbuster Stargate movie, then the smash hit TV series Stargate SG-1, and now there's the equally successful spin-off show: Stargate Atlantis. A new Stargate team embarks ona dangerous mission to a distant galaxy, where they discover a mythical lost city and a deadly new enemy - the Wraith. New characters, new planets, new alien encounters: but the same irrestible brand of Stargate adventure.

This official companion to the first season is packed with behind-the-scenes interviews, a comprehensive episode guide and scores of photos, including a 16-page colout gallery.

Featuring a Foreword by Joe Flanigan (Major John Sheppard) and Afterword by Executive Producer Brad Wright, plus contributions from the production team and cast.

The generous bods at Titan Books have given us 15 copies to giveaway. To be in with a chance of winning, answer thw following:

What does Brad Wright do on Stargate Atlantis?

Please select an answer

He's an actor
    He's a runner
    He's Executive Producer

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Thanks Morjana. I've entered both competitions.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks morjana, i've also entered, well kinda, i entered my brother into the comp because im not 18 yet
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
        Thanks morjana, i've also entered, well kinda, i entered my brother into the comp because im not 18 yet

You're all every welcome.

Good luck to everyone who enters.

We did have one GateWorld Forum member who won a contest a while back...hopefully we'll have some more!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
        X