PDA

View Full Version : Underworld : Evolution Trailer

Elwe Singollo
October 25th, 2005, 01:29 PM
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808640591/trailer

If you haven't seen it yet, its out. I can't wait for the movie to come out now.

Lightsabre
October 25th, 2005, 03:05 PM
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808640591/trailer

If you haven't seen it yet, its out. I can't wait for the movie to come out now.
Are you telling me that they made a sequel???
I hope it's better tahn the original then.

Elwe Singollo
October 25th, 2005, 03:29 PM
I hope it's better tahn the original then.What was wrong with the original? Haha... Well nevermind, i think i can see what its flaws were. :)

Jeffer
October 25th, 2005, 03:31 PM
i really liked that movie and Can't wait fot the sequel

MartoufMarty
October 25th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Spiffy. I loved the first one.

The trailer was cool, but it seemed a little cheesy to me lol.

JanusAncient
October 25th, 2005, 05:17 PM
It looks ten times better than the original.

Elwe Singollo
October 26th, 2005, 12:36 AM
Spiffy. I loved the first one.

The trailer was cool, but it seemed a little cheesy to me lol.Was it the parts where they showed all the 'past' scenes? Haha... I had the same feeling too.

I liked it. Me loves Kate B. :)

Blue Banrigh
October 26th, 2005, 04:42 AM
Looking forward to seeing Tony Curran.

yaaayoubetcha
October 26th, 2005, 05:54 AM
mmmm kate beckinsale!

Odin's eyes
October 26th, 2005, 06:37 AM
I hope it's better tahn the original then.

Not only that. They have made a third film too.
That's right... a third!:D
So as far as I see it Underworld: Evolution is just a setup for the third...
It will annoy the crap out of me until I can see the thrid one but I suppose I can live with that...
I just hate waiting.... :(

deathbed1983
October 26th, 2005, 06:14 PM
I thought the first one was decent but could have been alot better

TheObiJuan
October 26th, 2005, 06:26 PM
I am eager to see this movie. I have been following it's production.
The storyline has potential for some cheeze, but hopefully it will be made well.

Elwe Singollo
October 26th, 2005, 10:11 PM
I am eager to see this movie. I have been following it's production.
The storyline has potential for some cheeze, but hopefully it will be made well.If its anywhere near as the level of cheese factor that Charmed is, than there will be some violence i will cause, but if it isnt, i will be happy. :)

aaobuttons
October 28th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Not only that. They have made a third film too.
That's right... a third!:D
So as far as I see it Underworld: Evolution is just a setup for the third...
It will annoy the crap out of me until I can see the thrid one but I suppose I can live with that...
I just hate waiting.... :(

I thought that there were plans for a third, not that a third was already made. Do you have any articles that say the third is filmed and a release date?

Odin's eyes
October 28th, 2005, 03:09 PM
I thought that there were plans for a third, not that a third was already made. Do you have any articles that say the third is filmed and a release date?

The release date I've heard was around 09/2006. But since I read that date back in last december it might very well have changed.:(
I would have to do some serious digging through the web to find where I got the info though.... I'll try but I don't have much hope...
Oh well, it will give me something to do. Wish me luck! I'm off to follow the yellow brick road... *sigh* :)

*Back from the road*

Ok, first off I just want to say this: Why do sites that have disappeared still show up on search engines? (sp?) The reason I'm saying this is becuase I did find the source where I had gotten my info from but the link there wasn't working so the site must have been taken down... :(
Still... I did manage to find the ONE single pieice of info about a third film from a somewhat reliable source. (I avoided fan sites since I didn't want to post a rumour started by some fan)

http://www.themovieinsider.com/movies/mid/1242/Underworld_3

The info about the story of the movie is all wrong of course since Evolutions is the prequel story... not the third one. :rolleyes:
They say the release date is: TBA 2007

Yes, I admit it. I was wrong.... bad me. Bad, bad me.
Based on the TBA release date in 2007 I think the studios funding the film are awating the first few weeks of box-office numbers to give the final green light to film it... those cowards! ;)
But the script should be ready for them to film since I can imagine the third one should be somewhat CGI heavy and that takes time... and a 2007 release date doesn't give them the time needed to write the script from scratch.

Of course everything I say is pure speculations since I'm not actually involved in making these films... ;)
Darn those film companies for keeping secrets from us lazy, quick-fix wanting fans. :D

aaobuttons
October 29th, 2005, 06:54 AM
That's ok! :D I remember that the _original_ plan was to make both sequels at the same time, but then it was later decided to write the scrips _planning_ for a third and making it after. So your info was probably based off the same info I read originally.

The info about the story of the movie is all wrong of course since Evolutions is the prequel story... not the third one. :rolleyes:

Actually, this has changed too. Now both the 2nd and 3rd films are going to be current day movies with prequel heavy scenes. They wanted to make sure that Scott Speedman was still second star and if they did a full prequel he wouldn't have been in it.

Odin's eyes
October 29th, 2005, 08:10 AM
*Sigh*
Everything changes... :(
I just hope it's all for the best since Underworld: Evolutions is going to be the only film I'm going to see in a cinema all next year.
I think the last thing I saw in a cinema was LotR: Return of the King. I really don't go very often. :P

Elwe Singollo
October 29th, 2005, 04:53 PM
*Sigh*
Everything changes... :(
I just hope it's all for the best since Underworld: Evolutions is going to be the only film I'm going to see in a cinema all next year.
I think the last thing I saw in a cinema was LotR: Return of the King. I really don't go very often. :PAt least you'll save a ton of money. :) (especially on those expensive food they sell...)

the fifth man
November 24th, 2005, 12:30 AM
Wow, that trailer just blew me away. Holy crap!! I can't really see this sequel being a let down. Can't wait for January.

Maltrancko
November 24th, 2005, 03:10 AM
Looking forward to it, enjoyed the first one, not long now...

creed462
November 24th, 2005, 11:49 AM
I saw the frist on DVD it was good can't wait for the next.