This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone notice... (no spoilers)

...that Brad Wright is back on SG-1 as an exec. producer? This surprised me, as I had not heard anything beforehand indicating he would be. I thought he'd be on Atlantis only.
    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Hmmm who are the other major players doing double duty? There's a lot of shared crew isn't there?
    Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
    more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

I think they are all crossing between the two shows. I know some are
      __

__

Comment

RCC is heavily involved in both shows. And I guess most directors and writers also are.

Comment

It looks like there is a lot of shared/swapped producing credits going on and I know BW is heavily involved with Atlantis, but I'm really glad to see him back on SG-1.
          Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
          O'Neill: Who doesn't?
          - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
          - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
          once done, cannot be undone...
          brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

It's only natural for people to be pulling "double duty" to keep things fluid. You don't want to hand an idea and a bunch of scripts to a crew who's never watched an episode of SG-1

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Check this article:

Stargate producers pull double duty
              http://www.gateworld.net/news/genera...92084140,46584,
              The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Working...
              X