Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would Ori/Prior do to slightly more advance world?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would Ori/Prior do to slightly more advance world?

So far the Priors had visited dozens worlds(may be hundred)?

The same stories
    They heal a few people, gave away a few copies of "Book of Origin" then may be start a plague ,until most people accepted the Ori.
    Spoiler of The Scourge: Highlight the following*
    The Prior may also leave some inset super Bugs *

But so far we only heard stories of them visiting primitive worlds, people living in condition similar to Earth's stone age or dark age.
    Excpet the Jaffa worlds , the Jaffa may have powerful ships and weapon but their culture are still primitive .

What happen if the Prior visit some slightly more advance worlds?

Like Earth's early 1950's or world more advance than Earth.

Spoiler for Fourth Horseman
    The Ori can get energy from people who worship Ori on a massive scale

Advance world like Earth in the 1950's may be too advance for the entire population to convert .

worlds like Earth ,or more advance like Tagrea, Orban, what would Prior do to them?

When the Goa'uld were still in power, what would they do to us if they had invade Earth? most Earth human are advance to believe Alien as Gods, they destory Tollan (i still believe some of them had survive)

The Ori need total spoiler * Devotion* they don't tolerate non-believer living among them.

So are we going to see advance world get convert?or destory
    I like to see Bedrosia S3 "New Ground"
    Half of the planet believe Goa'uld in their holybook are Gods , even with their advance science. They refuse to accept the existance of the Stargate Legend even when the gate is activated ringt in front of them.

And it would be good to see Nyan again and if they would hold on to the Goa'uld religion if they face the Ori/Prior .It would be good story for S10

It would be a good idea for TPTB to do an ep about that,
    I think that prior would just wipe out any planet that would not convert (except earth cause we cant be wiped out )

good question too
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

look at my sig to see what i think will happen
      anyone up for some Armageddon?

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok13
        look at my sig to see what i think will happen
        lol
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

The Priors wouldn't just be able to wipe out the Nox, or the Asgard, even the Jaffa, they had to take advantage of their need for religion, Priors will try, but a significantly advanced race should be able to eliminate a Prior, or two.

Comment

True, but the Nox and the Asgard aren't human. I think ckwongau meant advanced human civilizations. And if that were the case, i think the Priors would just use as much force as they had to destroy that resisting world.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

If they are like the people of Earth, they would be able to develop their own ways to fight a Prior, the Tau'ri did get lucky with Khalek, but another civilization should be able to come up with their own technology with previous knowledge of psychic abilities.

Comment

well it depends advanced pacifistic (if thats even a real word) cultures would probably just pretend to worship them because they dont want to fight ior just hide, im not sure about the tagreans i assume they would fight seeing as there leader seems to have made a few powerful friends on earth they would have access to tauri technology like that anti prior device

Comment

I have only seen the first 6 eps so far, but I think that if anyone resisted the power of the Ori, the priors wud just wipe them out or MAKE them belive in the power of the Ori like in ep 4 or 5 * I think * and make them ill until they surrender.

The Ori are amazin!!

Comment

Earth in 1950? Lol that's not advanced for the Ori We were primitives for the tollans. I wonder what would have happened in the Ori tried to convert the Tollans or the Asgard

Comment

I dont think the ori would take any notice of the asgard cos there not human and not from the milky way, the tollans wouldnt have put up much of a fight if they were still around they probably would go along with them to save themselves
                      Daniel: Their whole world is in flames - and we're offering them gasoline. How does that help?
                      Teal'c: We are in fact offering water.
                      Jack O'Neill: Thank you.
                      Daniel: I was speaking metaphorically.
                      Jack O'Neill: Well stop it. It's not fair to Teal'c.

Comment

Asgard mothership vs. Ori Prior
                        Ion cannon vs. Ori Prior Staff Weapon

now seriously, the tollan are advanced enough to build stargates so surely they can filter priors out
                        I think any advanced enough civilization like the tollan or the asgard that leaves a stargate out in the open for anyone to access, will take some sort of precaution against dangers like weapons bombs virus etc..
                        a filter like the one anubis put on khalek's planet that will block any incoming technology comes to mind.. could be useful on earth too
                        the asgard i imagine would just beam the prior to the edge of the universe (would be cool to watch )
                        plagues are nothing to asgards.. maybe they even use the priors to solve their cloning problems

Comment

I think an advanced civilisation would create their own version of our ghost ehm I mean anti-prior gun.

And the Ori would get theis *ss kicked!

Well I don't see it happening but maytbe the Tollans or Nox are advanced enough to stop the Ori, with an anti-prior gun or a Stargate filter.

Perhaps we could build such filter of our own and let the Stargate do an automatic update?

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                            Earth in 1950? Lol that's not advanced for the Ori We were primitives for the tollans. I wonder what would have happened in the Ori tried to convert the Tollans or the Asgard
                            Well,Earth in 1950's were not advance as today, but they already built the A bomb and H-Bomb.
                            Remember Ra, he ignore Earth for thousands yr, but when he saw Earth's nuclear weapon in Stargate movies, he decided to destory Earth because they had come too far , "harvesting from the atom".
                            Some religious TV writer call the Atomic bomb the "False Sun".
                            Jonas's homeworld was in the 1950's level ,but they too had built the Atomic bomb using naqudria .

If the Prior came to those world and inflict everyone, the leader would just use the atomic bomb.

Comment

well earth is very religous they'll convert once the priors show off their "powers".

just facts

Comment

Working...
                              X