X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA on the IMDB mainpage

Hi there

Just been browsing IMDB and on the main page Stargate Atlantis gets a good 6 lines with big bold header, I don't know if it will stay on the page everytime or it changes every time the page loads but this text below is what is on the site:

Series Premiere: "Stargate: Atlantis", This Friday, 9/8C on SCI FI

In "Stargate: Atlantis" a new SG-1 team, including Col. Marshall Sumner (Robert Patrick) and Dr. Elizabeth Weir (Torri Higginson), discovers an abandoned base in the ice of the Antarctic. There they find a Stargate portal to the distant Pegasus Galaxy which leads them to the fabled city of Atlantis, a primitive civilization, and a dangerous new enemy. Check out the photos and the official SCI FI Channel web site for "Stargate: Atlantis." The series premieres this Friday, 9/8 C on SCI FI.

There is another thread about this in another forum. I'm not sure which one!

But good going Atlantis
    __

__

Comment

I saw a thread about it over on SciFi. Here's a quick link to check it out for yourself...IMDB
      sigpic

Comment

The main IMDB site has a advertisment on the top of the site's banner and when the page loads a trailer for Atlantis appears - it is the one that contains O'Neill and Daniel in and once the trailer finishes there is five images to choose from.

Comment

Working...
        X