PDA

View Full Version : SGA on the IMDB mainpage

TheWarrior
July 12th, 2004, 02:05 AM
Hi there

Just been browsing IMDB and on the main page Stargate Atlantis gets a good 6 lines with big bold header, I don't know if it will stay on the page everytime or it changes every time the page loads but this text below is what is on the site:

Series Premiere: "Stargate: Atlantis", This Friday, 9/8C on SCI FI

In "Stargate: Atlantis" a new SG-1 team, including Col. Marshall Sumner (Robert Patrick) and Dr. Elizabeth Weir (Torri Higginson), discovers an abandoned base in the ice of the Antarctic. There they find a Stargate portal to the distant Pegasus Galaxy which leads them to the fabled city of Atlantis, a primitive civilization, and a dangerous new enemy. Check out the photos and the official SCI FI Channel web site for "Stargate: Atlantis." The series premieres this Friday, 9/8 C on SCI FI.

Anubis
July 12th, 2004, 06:45 AM
There is another thread about this in another forum. I'm not sure which one!

But good going Atlantis

Nolamom
July 12th, 2004, 07:04 AM
I saw a thread about it over on SciFi. Here's a quick link to check it out for yourself...IMDB (http://www.imdb.com)

TheWarrior
July 15th, 2004, 04:59 AM
The main IMDB site has a advertisment on the top of the site's banner and when the page loads a trailer for Atlantis appears - it is the one that contains O'Neill and Daniel in and once the trailer finishes there is five images to choose from.