This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Mallozzi's blog gone

What? Did it finally burst into flame from the insanity on the comments page?

Or has he given up blogging?

You can still view it through the google cache - http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:...x.shtml+&hl=en
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
      You can still view it through the google cache - http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:...x.shtml+&hl=en
      Er, that's not really the question. Let me rephrase. Is it gone, or this is a computer gliche and it will be back?

Comment

Its a computer glitch - the page has no code in it

If it was gone the page would have been removed and a page not found error would be displayed
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
          Its a computer glitch - the page has no code in it

If it was gone the page would have been removed and a page not found error would be displayed
          Well, I know it's not my computer as other folks have commented on this in other forums (wondering if he'd gotten fed up or something). So, will check back in a few days, although I'd really like to hear his comments on the renewals.

Comment

Sorry mistake - meant to say site glitch
            love Torri

Comment

It probably is a site glitch, Darren Will fix it no time.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm not able to reproduce this. I'm seeing the blog just fine, in multiple browsers.

Anyone else?
                GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                  I'm not able to reproduce this. I'm seeing the blog just fine, in multiple browsers.

Anyone else?
                  Earlier today all I was getting was a blank page but the blog seems to be loading fine now. I was at work with a T1 line and the page would not load. I'm currently at home on dial-up and it is working fine.
                  My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Darren

Anyone else?
                    Whaever the site's glitch was, it's gone now. If you in via a search engine which linked you to the index page you got a white screen, but if you went in through the blog page, then clicked on joe's blog, it finally worked.

it was sorta obvious more than one person encountered the problem as the ranting on the comments page went down dramatically for several hours

Comment

Looks like the blog hiccupped again. It's the dreaded White Page of Death!

Comment

I blame it on society
                        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                          well, i hope they can get it back up. it's the most interesting thing going on in fandom right now.

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

I just tried and all I got was a white page.
                            Joanne

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                              In a way Shadow--it's better then TBHTIS.

Comment

Working...
                              X