• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nebulans

So who do we think these are?
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Now, this is a really good question. And we should be seeing some more discussions regarding this. Unfortunately I can't comment on the subject, but if you'd knew what possibilities we've been talking about. Wow. You'd be in for some surprises.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Ohh...maybe the Sentinels and Nebulans are actually the same race.
      sigpic

Comment

Hm. It's so hard to not talk about this subject. But we'll get some more insight into all of these things over the course of the series.

Comment

Comeon you other guys. Throw in your own theories.
          sigpic

Comment

Nebulans =?= {Ascended in another dimension, Ancients in another dimension}
            This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
              So who do we think these are?
              I'm pretty well convinced they're supposed to end up the Furlings. I recall forming this theory as I caught up on S1 by reading the entire thing over the course of 3 days.
              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I want to read Stargate Horizon so badly, but my eyes are horrible, I dare not risk injuring them further, by staring at a computer screen all day long, I've only read the first one, and it was amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                  I'm pretty well convinced they're supposed to end up the Furlings. I recall forming this theory as I caught up on S1 by reading the entire thing over the course of 3 days.
                  I think I suggested that as well. Since it seems we're never going to get chance to find out on SG1, it's up to use fans.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                    I want to read Stargate Horizon so badly, but my eyes are horrible, I dare not risk injuring them further, by staring at a computer screen all day long, I've only read the first one, and it was amazing!
                    Perhaps you could ask some wonderful sole to read it aloud whilst recording it, then send you the recording. It would be like listening to those 'audio books'. Though unless they get recognition as official reader person its unlikely you'll find anyone...worth a try though maybe?

Comment

Interesting theories. It'd be a bit hard to follow a "script on tape" unless we got actual actors. Shame our cast is only virtual.
                      Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
                      Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
                      Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
                      Stargate Destiny, Fan
                      Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Some interesting theories here. Just keep in mind what the Nebulan Woman told Grant in Judgment Day: "...there are many more challenges which you will have to face before you will achieve the clarity you seek." I'm sure she meant something by that. I'm sure eventually we'll all find out. At this point, who knows?

About audio recordings, I agree, it would have to be individual people reading the various characters. And it definitely is a shame it's only a virtual cast. Looking at the actors, looking at the characters, I think you'll find they just ARE the characters.

Of course it depends on how fast someone reads, but it shouldn't take that long to read an episode actually. But then again, I can definitely understand how it can be difficult looking at the screen for long periods of time if your eyes aren't that good.

Comment

Ah, I wonder what crazy tasks she have him doing this season then.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                            Ah, I wonder what crazy tasks she have him doing this season then.
                            Maybe it will be again something which could decide the fate of humanity. But then again, it might just be something else this time. Either way, one thing is for sure: she has this habit of showing up when it's the least expected.

Comment

Working...
                            X