Next Time, on Stargate: Horizon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next Time, on Stargate: Horizon...

Well, with no time, the Season One Staff "gave up" on doing trailers for upcoming episodes. Actually, they were working their asses off and had no time. ;D

Well, since I've got lots of time on my hands, I just created an advert for Valiant, which should be put up tomorrow or the day after. I plan to have this to be released with each episode from now on, so when Valiant comes out the trailer for What Comes Before the Dawn should be released as well. ;D

This is to spark some interest in the eps. Hope you enjoy them, because I put an entire ten minutes of my life into each.
    Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
    Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
    Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
    Stargate Destiny, Fan
    Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

This is going to be like the other trailers?
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Yeah, they'll be like the few we did in Season One.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Okay, everyone, until we've created a new section for the episode trailers on the website (they'll probably be going on the episode pages), we'll just be releasing them separately, until we can add them to the site.

It's just a day before the episode airs this time, but the "Valiant" Trailer is now available for download. Get a first glimpse at what is to come in this all new episode.

Starting with the trailer for 2.07 "What Comes Before The Dawn..." episode trailers will always be released following the release of the previous episode.

Comment

Cool trailer. Have posted about this at SGU.
          sigpic

Comment

I agree. It's definitely a great trailer. It was put together by Mike, who'll also be doing all the upcoming trailers.

The trailer for "What Comes Before The Dawn..." will be up tomorrow.

Comment

Am looking forward to it.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X