X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Dresden Files

The Dresden Files

I just read this on Anititcoolnews and got really excited. I love the idea of this show and the possible cast of James Marsters as the lead is driving me crazy (in a good way). Also, DS9 is my all time favorite Trek so this helps a lot. Something like this could really fill the void left behind when Buffy and Angel left the airwaves. I'd like to hear your thoughts, especially from people who have read the books.

Originally posted by impulsivelad
    The Dresden Files

I just read this on Anititcoolnews and got really excited. I love the idea of this show and the possible cast of James Marsters as the lead is driving me crazy (in a good way). Also, DS9 is my all time favorite Trek so this helps a lot. Something like this could really fill the void left behind when Buffy and Angel left the airwaves. I'd like to hear your thoughts, especially from people who have read the books.
    REad the books
    It's an amazing series by an excellent author.

Comment

I haven't read the books but I really want to. I have so much on my reading list that I just haven't gotten to yet. I think it'd be cool to see James as the lead. I know the author is keen on having him star, but I suppose it's ultimately up to the producers, etc. Either way, I'm sure I'll check it out when it airs.

Comment

Paul Blackthorne to play Dresden

Comment

Trailer for the Dresden Files is up on youtube.

Looks interesting. Robert Hewitt Wolfe is involved with this production (former showrunner/creator for Andromeda, before he was summarily dismissed) so I'm interested in watching when it hits the Scifi channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whrRoTmmwOg
          Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Looks like the X-Files meets Underground kind of
            McKay:...ZedPM
            O'Neill: Zed?
            Jackson: He's Canadian
            O'Neill: I'm sorry

Comment

Looks like it could be promising.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
              X