Lana Changes- s1-s5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lana Changes- s1-s5

does anyone else notice a difference in Lana from the s1/2 eps and the s4/5 eps?
    she is alot bolder, her voice is not as young and sweet and she is more "cautious"somehow
    anyone agree?
    MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
    I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

yea
    but if you were posessed by a witch, you would have been cautious too

Comment

I don't know, I'd still ask her permission to settle my hands on her body, nice looking land don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
        I don't know, I'd still ask her permission to settle my hands on her body, nice looking land don't you think?
        thats not what i ment
        MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
        I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Originally posted by corey2002
          does anyone else notice a difference in Lana from the s1/2 eps and the s4/5 eps?
          she is alot bolder, her voice is not as young and sweet and she is more "cautious"somehow
          anyone agree?
          Yes, you're right, I was fascinated with Lana at S1/2 and I'm a woman (straigh! too ) , I thought she is beautiful and sweet girl, she has beautiful eyes & her smile really could brighten up anyone day, no wonder Clark fell head over heels for her. But shortly before & after she went to France, she change into this teaser/flirty young woman (I'd say sometimes a bit slutty) especially when she's with Jason, I don't like her at all, but she's (a bit) better now, prolly Jason is the bad influence
          sigpic
          sig.by : lilferret

Comment

She has changed because the writers need to keep their base audience.
            I don't blame them, it worked. They got me hooked.
            She is not the primary reason, but a factor nonetheless.
            Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
            Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Having only recently begun watching the show, and watching seasons 1-4 in about six weeks, it's really quite striking the way she changed between season 3 and 4. For the first three seasons, she was a cute girl, but in season 4, she turns into this elagant woman, and a more mature and interesting character, IMO.

a time to mourn

Comment

Kristin every year just pushes the envelope in the beauty department.....
                She just get more gorgeous every year!!! Incredible!!

And what really makes her even more beautiful, is that she never lets it
                get to her ego. The is truly humble about her looks........What a woman!!
                Last edited by dec55; 16 March 2006, 09:12 AM.
                Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

actually, i never liked her character and i just don't think she's all that hot.

her character has always seemed weak. no matter what she tries to do, she always ends up needing to be rescued by either Lex or Supes.

they try to write her as the strong independant young woman, but, i don't know if it's the writing or the actor herself, to me, it's just not carried off all that well.

i know, that goes against most of the fans here...but hey...it's what i think.

she seemed to become even more redundant once they introduced Lois as a mostly permanent character. i mean, we all know there can be no real future for clark and lana, so they need to do really good writing to make her character worthwhile, give her some good stories and i just don't feel they've succeeded.

i've always enjoyed the Clark/Chloe or Chloe-centric eps more than any of the other.
                  Thanks!
                  Jordan

my page
                  My LJ
                  From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

She's boring.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *snort, cough* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I hope she turns into an arch nemisis. That would make her cooler.
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

She wont be turning into a Villian she is in one of the movies
                      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                      sigpic

Comment

I wish they wouldn't be such slaves to canon. This is an alternate take on Superman growing up, after all. Let Lex be good but snarky! Let Chloe change her name to Lois Lane or something like that, as she and Tom Welling have such obvious chemistry that has always been seriously lacking between him and Lana. ENOUGH LANA ALREADY!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Joshua Talon
                          ENOUGH LANA ALREADY!
                          Here, here!

Mattathias

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Joshua Talon
                            ENOUGH LANA ALREADY!
                            She's such a Mary-Sue. She's beautiful, perfect, popular but caring, brilliant grades and of course loves Clark. She drives me insane, the storyline for Smallville is fantastic but then they had people like Lana and...that's it for me.

Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

I've Been SPANKed by the Love Monkey!!

Comment

There is way too much Lana in SV. Lana should at most be the #4 character now that Jonathon is dead. Instead she is more important than Clark. She gets almost as much screen time and everything revolves around her.
                              Lex becomes evil because of Lana. Clark gives up happiness because of Lana. And it goes on and on.
                              Kristin Kreuk is good looking and seems like a nice person. But this is a show about Superman (eventually) not a show about a hot chick owning an espresso store and trying to decide which of two guys she "loves".

Comment

Working...
                              X