WB Official "Splinter" Episiode Description

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WB Official "Splinter" Episiode Description

Warner Brothers have released the official episode description for "Splinter"

Clark (Tom Welling) is exposed to silver kryptonite, causing him to have paranoid delusions. The silver kryptonite makes him believe that Chloe (Allison Mack) is going to reveal his secret, Jonathan (John Schneider) is scheming against him with Lionel (John Glover) and Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) and Lana (Kristin Kreuk) are having a secret relationship. Chloe and the Kents frantically search for a cure, but it is Professor Fine (guest star James Marsters) who comes to Clark's rescue – although not without an agenda.

Originally posted by TheWarrior
    Warner Brothers have released the official episode description for "Splinter"
    WHAT???

I almost choked!!

Lex and Lana are having a secret relationship?????? What the hell? Not ony is he evil, he isn't exactly the hot type! What is she thinking????

In Hidden it looked like she was going to be in love with Clark forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
      WHAT???

I almost choked!!

Lex and Lana are having a secret relationship?????? What the hell? Not ony is he evil, he isn't exactly the hot type! What is she thinking????

In Hidden it looked like she was going to be in love with Clark forever!!
      Well Lana and Lex are having a secret relationship in Clark's delusions, so he must be seeing things and thinks those two are together etc.

Doubtfull Lana would betray Clark, especially with getting with Lex.

Comment

KryptonSite have obtained poster-like advertisements released by Warner Brothers for two upcoming episodes of Smallville.

The posters are for "Exposed" and "Splinter".

Click here to view the Exposed poster.

Click here to view the Splinter poster.

Comment

Cant wait for exposed
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
            Cant wait for exposed
            Is it for the same reason I can't wait for that episode

Comment

I am interested in the 'special effects'
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

This is going to be interesting.

Comment

Is Jor-El still a part of Lionel, and the good Professor, what will he want, wondering anxiously.

Comment

I saw James Masters as Prof Milton Fine in AQUAMAN today (gotta taped the eps coz I was watching Alias) so happy that we can see him in TV again, but please enlighten me, is there a Prof Milton Fine in DC Comic Universe ? or is he created for Smallville only ?
                    sigpic
                    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Oops... just got the answer, Prof Milton Fine is the future Brainiac. Hmm can't wait to see that!
                      sigpic
                      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Braniac had superpowers, did I forget something like that?

Comment

Warner Brothers have released five promo images for November 10th episode.

Click here to view them.

Beware of Spoilers as usual

Comment

I do so want to see this episode.

Comment

Looks like a good episode.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X