Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Hatch at Cafepress (minorly spoilery)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hatch at Cafepress (minorly spoilery)

Can't remember how I ran across this, but there's a store on cafepress.com selling all kinds of Lost stuff.

http://www.cafepress.com/thehatch

Personally, I like the "The numbers are bad!" shirt. And the "Great idea, dude, go look into the BURNING DEATH HOLE." And "Who the hell are Scott and Steve."

Plus, of course, "OMGWTFPOLARBEAR?!" (idea snagged from Cleolinda) and "You didn't hear about the polar bear?"

OMG, and there's a sickly hilarious one which I WILL spoiler tag since it's S1 finale specific:
    Spoiler:
    Artz go boom!

So many fun things, so little money. *sigh*

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Thank you for that completely superfluous post, Q.

Think I may have to break down and get a couple of things. Definitely a t-shirt, and probably an OMGWTF sticker, too.

Anyone else being tempted by this stuff, or am I just proving my own succeptibility to geekiness?

Comment

I like a few of the items, but I've had bad luck with cafepress so I'm going to steer clear. I'd be all over them if they wern't pressed.
        It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Hmm... I've gotten a few things from there before and haven't had any problems, although I do wish they were a bit more higher class.

Well, if Cafepress has a store, chances are some of the other printing co.s do, too. Maybe I'll scout around.

Comment

isnt that out of gta san andreas?

Help!
            My emojournal

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              Thank you for that completely superfluous post, Q.
              My point was that I liked that one best
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                Hmm... I've gotten a few things from there before and haven't had any problems, although I do wish they were a bit more higher class.

Well, if Cafepress has a store, chances are some of the other printing co.s do, too. Maybe I'll scout around.

Well, I got a hat from them and the patch on the hat started to come off. Then I got a shirt from them and it was a white shirt with a saying that had a white background. Only problem was the white background was brighter than the white shirt and it looked really bad cause you could see the difference.
                It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Thanks!
                  I orderd "I'd rather be watching LOST"
                  Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
                  Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Working...
                  X