This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Mobieus.

I don't know if this was asked before but I looked and couldn't find anyhtign aobut it but in Mobieus part 2 when Jack and carter were in the jumper getting fired at the jaffa daniel says "Though it is quite ironic. This whole thing started because Sam didn't want to take the Jumper back from a Jaffa patrol." How does daniel know it is called a jumper. I never saw much of season 1 atlantis so I dont'; know if they told them the name during one of the episodes I think letters from pegasis? So how did he know it was called a jumper.

Originally posted by tw
    I don't know if this was asked before but I looked and couldn't find anyhtign aobut it but in Mobieus part 2 when Jack and carter were in the jumper getting fired at the jaffa daniel says "Though it is quite ironic. This whole thing started because Sam didn't want to take the Jumper back from a Jaffa patrol." How does daniel know it is called a jumper. I never saw much of season 1 atlantis so I dont'; know if they told them the name during one of the episodes I think letters from pegasis? So how did he know it was called a jumper.
    The name of jumper is never said in Stargate SG-1 but when SG-A send a message of detresse to the Earth there was also many informations about Atlantis and therefore about the Jumper!
    "L'Homme n'est pas fait pour travailler, la preuve ça le fatigue- Voltaire"

Comment

when the original team went back in time and lost the jumper they left a video recording, so on it they may have said what happened and what the ship was called
      How deep is a river if you cannot see the bottom

if you immediatly know the candlelight is fire the meal was cooked a long time ago

Comment

daniel probably read/watched the tape that rod sent and picked up the term jumper from that
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Does somebody know when "Letters from Pegasus" take place in "SG-1-time"? Well, I mean between wich episodes... I was wondering about the "jumper" in SG-1, too...
          Why be difficult?
          Put some effort in and be impossible!

Comment

Possibly between Reckoning and Threads
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
              Possibly between Reckoning and Threads
              I would concur. That is the only way to explain them knowing the term "jumper."
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X