Smallville UK air date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smallville UK air date?

So, when does smallville start on E4 here in the UK? I'm desperate to know. I hope i haven't missed it. Can anyone help me?

Rimmer: 'I cant let you out'
    Lister: 'Why not?'
    Rimmer: 'Because the king of the potato people wont let me. I begged him. I got down on my knees and wept. He wants to keep you here, keep you here for 10 years'
    Cat: 'Can we see him?'
    Rimmer: 'See who?'
    Cat: 'The king.'
    Rimmer: 'Do you have a magic carpet?'
    Lister: 'Yeah...a little 3 seater'
    Rimmer: 'So let me get this straight, you want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people, and plead with him for your freedom. And your telling me your completely sane?'

Originally posted by Smegger56
    So, when does smallville start on E4 here in the UK? I'm desperate to know. I hope i haven't missed it. Can anyone help me?
    For the past two years the new seasons have started on E4 in January/February time. So I expect Season 5 to air January / February time on E4.

I will email Channel 4 sometime soon, to see if I can get confirmation.
    Last edited by TheWarrior; 22 October 2005, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Please do. I would love to know exactly when it's out.

Rimmer: 'Because the king of the potato people wont let me. I begged him. I got down on my knees and wept. He wants to keep you here, keep you here for 10 years'
      Rimmer: 'So let me get this straight, you want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people, and plead with him for your freedom. And your telling me your completely sane?'

Comment

Originally posted by Smegger56
        Please do. I would love to know exactly when it's out.
        I'll email them tomorrow, but last time I emailed them in October / November they told me they did not know when.

If I was a gambling man, I would put Season 5 to air on E4 in January / February 2006

Comment

E4 sound useless

Cheers tho Warrior

Comment

I've emailed Channel 4, and hopefully I will get a reply soon.

Last time I emailed them, I recieved a reply within 24 hours, so hopefully I'll hear something back soon.

Comment

I have had a reply from Channel 4 regarding Season 5 on E4.

Below is their short but sweet reply!

Dear Mike, it's due early part of 2006 - sorry but nothing more definite than that at the moment.

Lucy Brooks
              Viewer Enquiries
              So it does look like early January / February time again.

Comment

Top bannana.... Nice one for that TheWarrior

Comment

Season 5 will begin airing in the UK on Monday, January 9th, at 9PM on the E4channel.

Comment

Working...
                  X