X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSG and SG1 Toys for 2006

Thanks to the unofficial BSG blog for the find:

Hasbro's Plans for 2006

"The Titanium line is a bit more self sufficient and will branch out into a couple of non-Star Wars assortments. New licenses to jump on for 2006 are Battlestar Galactica (PG) and Stargate (SG). Both new licenses will shipped packed out with the Star Wars vehicles."

3Inch 1978 Cylon Raider vehicle
    3Inch 2004 Scout ship vehicle
    3Inch 1978 Viper vehicle

3Inch BG 04 Colonial 1
    3Inch BG 04 Raptor
    3Inch BG 04 Viper MK VII
    3Inch SG Stargate with Stand
    3Inch SG Death Glider ship

Click on the link to view all the new Star Wars toys.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

very cool
    sigpic

Comment

Heh, I wouldn't mind a little Stargate on my desk.

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
      Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
      Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

What is a scout ship?

Comment

Originally posted by skrip00
          What is a scout ship?
          I assume they mean a Raptor. It's the only scout ship I can think of on BSG

Comment

Originally posted by Frinky
            Heh, I wouldn't mind a little Stargate on my desk.
            Too bad we couldn't zip through it when work gets dull.

Comment

No, they say they have a "Raptor" and a "Scout ship" as well.... anything we're missing?

Personally i want a Viper mark II as well as the mark VII.

Comment

That is nice but do any of you guys know if they are comming out with a video games for X-Box, PS2, and most important of all for us PC users? It would be nice to play BSG or SG1 online with my computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Giorgio
                  That is nice but do any of you guys know if they are comming out with a video games for X-Box, PS2, and most important of all for us PC users? It would be nice to play BSG or SG1 online with my computer.

there is a BSG game on the consoles....X-box at least anyway...but i'm pretty sure it was based on TOS not the current story.

Never played it.
                  Thanks!
                  Jordan

my page
                  My LJ
                  From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

There is a Battlestar Galactica game for PS2, Gamecube and X-Box but in my personal opinion it wasn't that good. In the game you were Lt. William "Husker" Adama so its based in the past at the time of the Cylon war. It doesn't really fit in with whats going on in the series and the fact I think we see the Pegasus at one point and it looks like the Galactica and in the series they are different classes of Battlestar.

I'm hoping the two 1978 toys are accidentally going to be the new series ones as in the new Cylon raider and the Viper MK II. The Scout could be that big ship that we keep seeing, the Cylon ship that gets Starbuck, Helo and Boomer to Kobol.

Comment

Originally posted by Giorgio
                      stargate the alliance was meant to be out this month but has been delayed to early next year its going to be pc,ps2,xbox

Comment

Hi Dosed150 thank you for the info I'll be looking for it this Xmas. PS contacted the makers of BSG game VUGames and at this momment no plans for a PC version also they may be end the present version of the game. No word if a new version based on the present TV show comming out at this time. Maybe in the future I hope!

Comment

I'll have these toys scattered all over my desk when they come out lol. I have a few original series models, a basestar, the galactica and a viper.
                          "Did you really expect some Utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes?"

Comment

Working...
                          X