X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which actor does Commentaries in S4?

I got the DVD and I was just wondering.
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Bill Watterson

I think Michael Shanks is the only one and he does it in 'Double Jeopardy'

Comment

I think that was the episode that he directed right?
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Yeah, MS directed Double Jeopardy

Comment

No other eps?
          "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Bill Watterson

Comment

Originally posted by Animalian
            No other eps?
            Nope.
            Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

It's very much a Director's Commentary that he gives, rather than an Actor's commentary.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                It's very much a Director's Commentary that he gives, rather than an Actor's commentary.
                Yep. commentaries by actors-who-are-only-actors doesn't start until season 5.
                Last edited by Ugly Pig; 12 July 2004, 04:44 AM. Reason: Typo.
                Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Yeah I was wondering why Michael Shanks didn't appear very much in Double Jeopardy... well, there's my answer right there.
                  Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                  more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Actually, I believe they mentioned in that commentary that MS not appearing much in the ep was simply a happy coincidence. They were talking about how lucky it was that he could devote so much time to simply directing rather than having to be in two places at once.

However, it could quite possibly have been sarcasm that they were using... I'm not very good at picking that stuff up. I have an uncanny knack for taking people at their word.

Comment

lol, I just listened to the commentary, he said that he purposefully did that so he could focus on the directing cuz it would make no sense to act and direct in the same episode.

Darn, only until Seaon 5? Best Buy on have 2,4, and 6. I have only 4 and 6 as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X