This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A suggest to help posters.

I haved noticed alot of threads being posted asking when the present seasons of SG-1 and SGA will continue to air. I thought maybe a good suggestion might be to have a sticky post on the various forums telling new people the answer to this question. It would be helpful to everyone.
    "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
    'Eleanor Roosevelt'
    Individuality is freedom lived.
    'Janis Joplin'

Good idea - are you volunteering to go and find out all the info
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

No I dont thinks so Qasim, I think he was just saying that it would be a good idea

Comment

It wouldn't be hard, a forum wide announcement which says "The current seasons of Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis are on hiatus. Check your local TV listing guide for air dates." Or something like that.
        I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

I think that Darren is pretty well up on what the schedule is in the US. It is something worth looking in to doing.
          sigpic

Comment

I wasn't asking for this for myself. We get new members all the time who ask this question and it doesn't bother me but some of the answers which are given could chase the newbie who started the thread from Gateworld. If that was the way I was treated when I started I know I would not have stayed.
            "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
            'Eleanor Roosevelt'
            Individuality is freedom lived.
            'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Working...
            X