Sen'il's columns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sen'il's columns

A couple of folks have mentioned that Sen'il does not post often enough. Here's a poll. Whether you like or dislike Sen'il please comment so we can get a clue as to how often you want her to write. I will forward the results to Sen'il if she does not show up soon.
    I want more columns more often!!
    64.15%
    I like the column rate just as it is.
    7.55%
    I don't like her columns.
    28.30%

Option 3

Dont you have something better to do?
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
      Option 3

Don't you have something better to do than to go around asking people that question?

I doubt it took a great deal of time to write that one little paragraph, and as its aim was to streamline the website, I would hardly call it an inefficient use of time. This way it only takes a click for everyone to voice their opinion on the subject. If nobody wants to hear from Sen'il, then this poll will save her the time in putting together a column on a frequent basis. On the other hand, if she's in high demand, the more frequent appearance of her column will save multiple others the time they would otherwise have spent in writing out requests to see more of her. So I'd hardly call a time-saving measure a waste of time. Besides, if you're going to rebuke someone in their use of time, why not suggest to them a more worthy alternative?
      Last edited by Tiret; 20 October 2005, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by David
        A couple of folks have mentioned that Sen'il does not post often enough. Here's a poll. Whether you like or dislike Sen'il please comment so we can get a clue as to how often you want her to write. I will forward the results to Sen'il if she does not show up soon.
        I am always nearby, David, and as you well know, if it were up to me I would post my column more often. You may be better served by forwarding the results to yourself and your illustrious partner. It may finally convince you of the truth that I and my many acolytes have been saying since I first took on this assignment: I am GateWorld's greatest asset. I am to be treasured and appreciated as often as possible, even if it interferes with your petty little plans.

Comment

Option 3

I could ask the same of you, Qasim. At least I have an intellect and I put it to use for the betterment of all those able to comprehend it. Do not blame me for your own inadequacies.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiret
            Don't you have something better to do than to go around asking people that question?

I doubt it took a great deal of time to write that one little paragraph, and as its aim was to streamline the website, I would hardly call it an inefficient use of time. This way it only takes a click for everyone to voice their opinion on the subject. If nobody wants to hear from Sen'il, then this poll will save her the time in putting together a column on a frequent basis. On the other hand, if she's in high demand, the more frequent appearance of her column will save multiple others the time they would otherwise have spent in writing out requests to see more of her. So I'd hardly call a time-saving measure a waste of time. Besides, if you're going to rebuke someone in their use of time, why not suggest to them a more worthy alternative?
            I could suggest several alternative uses for Qasim's time, but there are limits to what I am allowed to say here.

Your dedication continues to please me, Tiret. It is reassuring to see that not all who post here lack purpose in their lives. Qasim could learn much from your example.

Comment

I greatly enjoy the column and would love to see it come out every month. Sen'il you have a way with words.

Comment

Originally posted by Sen'il
                Your dedication continues to please me, Tiret.
                As always, it is my pleasure to serve.
                Last edited by Tiret; 20 October 2005, 06:12 PM.

Comment

I could ask the same of you, Qasim. At least I have an intellect and I put it to use for the betterment of all those able to comprehend it. Do not blame me for your own inadequacies.
                  Intellect - you dont have any intellect your just a [MOD SNIP] parasite
                  Last edited by David; 21 October 2005, 10:27 AM.
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

I understand your language better than you do. If that makes me unintelligent, what does it make you?

Comment

Forgive me for asking a stupid question here, but what is Sen'il's column? And what's it about. I never recall seeing such a column here at GateWorld. If someone could fill me in, i would appreciate it greatly.

Comment

I understand your language better than you do.
                        No you dont
                        love Torri

Comment

And at least we work for our intellect, not just get it passed to us (the lazy way out).
                          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                            Forgive me for asking a stupid question here, but what is Sen'il's column? And what's it about. I never recall seeing such a column here at GateWorld. If someone could fill me in, i would appreciate it greatly.
                            My understanding is that Sen'il is a captive goa'uld who is allowed by the SGC and Gateworld to periodically write an advice column for Gateworld readers. Of course, this advice is in keeping with the goa'uld outlook on life. You can find it under features on the GW home page.

Comment

She claims she is allowing herself to remain captive until Ba'al comes to rescue her

Obviously all Gou'ald are dumb and unwilling to admit it when they are beaten
                              love Torri

Comment

Working...
                              X