Sivea and Bay'lar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sivea and Bay'lar

Im thinking these two might have had some sort of romantic history. I could see them as having been a couple, introduced by Sonak.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
    Im thinking these two might have had some sort of romantic history. I could see them as having been a couple, introduced by Sonak.
    There's definitely what I think is an interesting backstory between these two characters. It also explains their behaviour toward each other which we've seen. I'm sure this backstory will be revealed...eventually.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

That's....that's just down right mean.
      sigpic

Comment

The two went to school together on Vorian and were lovers ever since.

Actually, I made that up. Feel free to make up your own theories.
        Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
        Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
        Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
        Stargate Destiny, Fan
        Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Well we do know Sonak knew both of them and that Sivea knew him a while. I'm just thinking they got 2gether and did the hibbigibi once when Sonak took them both out.
          sigpic

Comment

I think its evident that they had a romantic relationship. The Cold and Distant Stars seem to indicate so.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
              I think its evident that they had a romantic relationship. The Cold and Distant Stars seem to indicate so.
              They did have a romantic relationship. Actually the backstory is that they were together for quite some time, and only a step away from spending their lives together when they went appart not all too long before the pilot takes place. I don't want to reveal too much of what we've discussed just yet, as things might change around once details are included into an episode. But I will say there's a developed backstory.
              Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Working...
              X