PDA

View Full Version : Sivea and Bay'lar

Elite Anubis Guard
October 19th, 2005, 10:45 PM
Im thinking these two might have had some sort of romantic history. I could see them as having been a couple, introduced by Sonak.

Alex Rubit
October 20th, 2005, 09:13 AM
Im thinking these two might have had some sort of romantic history. I could see them as having been a couple, introduced by Sonak.

There's definitely what I think is an interesting backstory between these two characters. It also explains their behaviour toward each other which we've seen. I'm sure this backstory will be revealed...eventually. ;)

Elite Anubis Guard
October 20th, 2005, 11:21 AM
That's....that's just down right mean.

SierraGulf1
October 20th, 2005, 02:44 PM
The two went to school together on Vorian and were lovers ever since.

Actually, I made that up. Feel free to make up your own theories. :)

Elite Anubis Guard
October 20th, 2005, 10:40 PM
Well we do know Sonak knew both of them and that Sivea knew him a while. I'm just thinking they got 2gether and did the hibbigibi once when Sonak took them both out.

Elite Anubis Guard
December 23rd, 2005, 12:30 PM
I think its evident that they had a romantic relationship. The Cold and Distant Stars seem to indicate so.

Alex Rubit
December 23rd, 2005, 12:45 PM
I think its evident that they had a romantic relationship. The Cold and Distant Stars seem to indicate so.

They did have a romantic relationship. Actually the backstory is that they were together for quite some time, and only a step away from spending their lives together when they went appart not all too long before the pilot takes place. I don't want to reveal too much of what we've discussed just yet, as things might change around once details are included into an episode. But I will say there's a developed backstory.