Who are the Fantastic Three?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who are the Fantastic Three?

So if you've been keeping track of events, you'll know about the upcoming episode The Fantastic Three but who are they? I think it was said somewhere Chase would be involved and Alex gave the hint on his blog about it involved Felger (he mentioned the actor who plays him: Patrick McKenna) and he also mentioned it was a semi-sequel to a Season One episode...so who's the third?

I think it's going to be Arina from "Other Cultures" as that was quite a comical episode...
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
    So if you've been keeping track of events, you'll know about the upcoming episode The Fantastic Three but who are they? I think it was said somewhere Chase would be involved and Alex gave the hint on his blog about it involved Felger (he mentioned the actor who plays him: Patrick McKenna) and he also mentioned it was a semi-sequel to a Season One episode...so who's the third?

I think it's going to be Arina from "Other Cultures" as that was quite a comical episode...
    Hm, that's an interesting theory there.

One of these three characters is definitely from SG-1, while the other is in fact a character who appeared in a Season One episode of Horizon. It's possible that it's a female character actually. Since I'm writing this episode, I actually rewatched the SG-1 episodes this certain character is in, in order to get a feel for him and his somewhat unique way of talking. One of the transcripts here at GW was helpful for seeing what his dialogue looks like when you read it. Getting back into this other character wasn't too hard actually. I just had to remember the voice of the actress who plays the character in my mind. That's just the way I go about these things so often.

I'll say this is definitely a quite a funny episode. The premise is kind of crazy, which is great. I think it's safe to say it's the funniest episode we've done so far. In my opinion it definitely is.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

I've read the outline. Albeit a bit strange, the episode should be a fun ride.
      Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
      Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
      Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
      Stargate Destiny, Fan
      Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Thing is the title doesn't give anything away about the episode so thats like...ARGH
        sigpic

Comment

It does. Just not who the Fantastic Three are.

What I can tell you is that it's a quite entertaining, comical episode that includes many sci-fi cliches. This is intentional of course, and I think it should turn out quite nice.

Not in to comedy episodes? This one probably isn't for you. However, both 2.07 and 2.09, which surround it, are very serious, dramatic episodes that everyone should enjoy.

Only three weeks until the release of 2.08: The Fantastic Three.
          Stargate Destiny, Fan

Comment

Let's say this episode makes fun and has fun with a lot of things. It's a comedy episode. Something along the lines of "Window of Oportunity" and "The Other Guys." The story is very different though.

Now, IF the title would really refer to Chase, Arina and Felger, you'd still have to wonder what in the world would these three have to do with each other? Which events could occur that could lead those three together? Is something like that even possible? Of course it is.

Comment

The Other Guys...must be Felger. Well with Arina I'm sure its bound to be something on her homeworld.
              sigpic

Comment

I just finished the first draft today actually. I have some revising to do before turning it in. You just have to wonder, who could that title refer to?

I think it's kind of a unique episode with some the type of guest characters you don't always get to see, a new planet on which we'll find quite an interesting location. It's definitely a sequel to that particular S1 episode, and... oh yeah, there's also a baby featured in this episode. It was unborn by the time that S1 episode took place. It's obviously been born in the meantime.

You gotta love a good old riddle.

Comment

...Although at this point it is probably quite obvious who the fantastic three are.
                  Stargate Destiny, Fan

Comment

Yeah, I think it's very obvious.

Comment

*Crosses him fingers*
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X