• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... And Found (205)

Visit the Episode GuideLOST SEASON TWO
    ... AND FOUND
    EPISODE NUMBER - 205

Jin follows Michael into the jungle when he escapes their captors and goes looking for his son. Sun panics when she discovers her wedding ring is missing.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 November 2007, 05:55 PM.

Incredibly suspensful episode, constantly on the edge of my seat!

3 WEEKS TILL THE NEXT EPISODE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    Last edited by GateWorld; 20 October 2005, 06:46 AM.

Comment

ABC must have something lined up the next two weeks - do they have the World Series this year?

I found this episode a bit on the slow side, but ya can't hit a home-run every week. But it was nice to see how Jin and Sun met.

When Jin and that other guy were hiding in the shrubs, how many "feet" walked by? I wish the tail survivors would just say what happened to all the rest. I'm assuming they were murdered, but. . . . .??

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Interesting episode, if not as jam-packed with WTF stuff as the first few eps were.

Still, how's this for a far-out theory: Mr Echo is Walt.(Think Remote Accelerated Viewing Facility)

Yeah, I know. Did I mention it was far-out?

My kids(16 and 19 yr olds) got all excited when Mr. Echo did his "listening and hiding" routine and connected him to Walt. They don't know how or why, but they are pretty insistant - and usually have pretty good instincts for this sort of thing.

So I got to wondering; if Echo is not actually Walt(and I believe that he isn't) is he going to be connected to the Walt/Micheal dynamic? Does he have a sort of presentience like Walt?

Also, Echo seems to have indicated that he lost his wife or a loved one - in the crash or to the "Others," perhaps? He would empathize with Micheal. It's likely why he went to help Kim search.

I thought it was telling when Eco and Ana-Lucia parted as they did. Ana: "We won't wait for you." Echo: "I don't expect you to."

Does this mean that Ana has abandonned certain people to a deadly fate before? What does this portent for the injured Sawyer?

And isn't it cool how the only thing Kim has in common with Sawyer and Micheal is that both have beaten the tar outta him? And yet, off Kim goes, to do the right thing for his friend. Ties in nicely to his flashback story. There's not a warped bone in that man's body.

So far we've only gotten to know Ana Lucia, Mr Echo, Bernard and the woman with Micheal - sorry, forgot her name, already. There are... 2? more survivors in that group that we've not been fomally introduced to. I reckon they are the designated red shirts for the upcoming eps...

On another topic, I really like what they are continuing to do with Locke's character. His calm demeanor is such a pressure release valve for that show, especially given that we've seen just how angry he can get when things don't go his way. There was just something so soothing to watching him replanting that plant Sun had ripped out.
        Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
        "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
        One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
        resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
        confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
        A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
        The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

All in all I'm rather disappointed with the second season so far. I'm also disappointed with Ana Lucia as a character. They got Michelle Rodriguez and they just had her play the same character she ALWAYS plays. Bleagh.

I will say that the Others are turning out to be very interesting. They seem to have a kind of "lost boys" feel to them. They go barefoot and still hold onto toys. They can be vicious and brutal, but so can children. Maybe they were Dharma Initiative test subjects who escaped and went wild, and they snatched Walt because they thought they were setting him free.

One thing that worries me: what will Ana Lucia do once she and her group re-join the other castaways? She's used to fighting and giving orders, and our castaways aren't the paranoid warriors hers have become. Will she stage some kind of hostile takeover? Will she and Locke go head-to-head? Actually that would be kind of fun to watch, now that I think about it.

I find myself wondering now about Ethan. Was he one of the Others? It's pretty much established that Rousseau was the one who tried to kidnap Claire; was Ethan working with her? It raises many questions...
          Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
          I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
          What have these years left to me?
          Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

Originally posted by Thermonuclearboy
            A

I will say that the Others are turning out to be very interesting. They seem to have a kind of "lost boys" feel to them. They go barefoot and still hold onto toys. They can be vicious and brutal, but so can children. Maybe they were Dharma Initiative test subjects who escaped and went wild, and they snatched Walt because they thought they were setting him free.
            I'm beginning to think that these are a different bunch of "Others" from Ethan and the boat people. One group has tech and that group attends to the more civilized First Class survivors of the front section of the plane, whereas the primitive group of "Others" are dealing with the tech-poor, budget end of the plane crash survivors.

Co-incidence? I wonder....
            Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
            "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
            One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
            resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
            confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
            A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
            The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

They are probably putting off the next episode for November sweeps. Which is stupid since Lost is a top 3 show on the Nielsen ratings.

Comment

If you ask me the Others we have seen were a bit "tech-poor" as well. They looked pretty ragged and unkempt, and they used what looked like a homemade bomb to blow up the raft. I think they've got some technology, but what they have is outdated and breaking down. Keep in mind we didn't actually see the Others in the jungle (except for their bare feet), so we have no idea if they had weapons with them or not.
                Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
                I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
                What have these years left to me?
                Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

There's one very bad thing about this episode. There's no more episodes for three weeks ... Aside from that, I enjoyed this episode. A lot.

I assume that was the Others walking through the jungle, but with Lost, you never know. If it is the Others, then they really don't care how they dress but here's me thinking they've got some special 'powers.' We'll have to see.

I like the interaction between Michelle/Sawyer, I think it's working quite well, and I'm sure that will be developed more in the close future.
                  __

__

Comment

Since this episode focused a lot on Jin, I'll post this here even though this post doesn't really have a point pertaining to the show other than poor production. Jin's hair sure has grown a lot in the 40 some days on the island.

http://www.lost-tv.com/pictures/disp...lbum=6&pos=151
                    This is from season 1 episode 6

http://www.lost-tv.com/pictures/disp...lbum=50&pos=55
                    Season 1 episode 17

And curent
                    Season 2 episode 5
                    http://www.lost-media.com/modules.ph...um=757&pos=161

I know my hair doesn't grow that quick.

Comment

Originally posted by GateGeak
                      Since this episode focused a lot on Jin, I'll post this here even though this post doesn't really have a point pertaining to the show other than poor production. Jin's hair sure has grown a lot in the 40 some days on the island.

http://www.lost-tv.com/pictures/disp...lbum=6&pos=151
                      This is from season 1 episode 6

http://www.lost-tv.com/pictures/disp...lbum=50&pos=55
                      Season 1 episode 17

And curent
                      Season 2 episode 5
                      http://www.lost-media.com/modules.ph...um=757&pos=161

I know my hair doesn't grow that quick.

He's the only person that has actually had his hair GROW. Considering they're stuck on a island, their hair never grows. Especially Jack's.
                      __

__

Comment

I thought this episode was great, even though the plot didn't progress very much, it was still a great Jin/Sun episode, plus it gave us Eiko's name and that tantalizing look at the Others. So many questions about them, why don't they wear shoes? (that really drives me crazy because Ethan and the pirates had shoes and proper clothes) Who are they?!! and so many others...
                        Spoiler:
                        Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

Originally posted by Thermonuclearboy
                          All in all I'm rather disappointed with the second season so far. I'm also disappointed with Ana Lucia as a character. They got Michelle Rodriguez and they just had her play the same character she ALWAYS plays. Bleagh.
                          I'm not disappointed in the season but I totally get what you're saying about Ana Lucia. I can't tell if its the writers or the actress but I have seen this character before, several times.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by memnarch
                            I thought this episode was great, even though the plot didn't progress very much, it was still a great Jin/Sun episode, plus it gave us Eiko's name and that tantalizing look at the Others. So many questions about them, why don't they wear shoes? (that really drives me crazy because Ethan and the pirates had shoes and proper clothes) Who are they?!! and so many others...

If Ethan was an 'Other,' then perhaps there is more than one group of 'Others.' It's always a possibility.
                            __

__

Comment

I think we'll find that 'the others' isn't a single cohesive group like we've previously believed.

Also Ethan remains a mystery. While we pretty much 'know' our latest group of walking-though-the-woods 'others' are capable of savage acts, Ethan had motives beyond killing. Technically Ethan may not be evil, depending on the perspective.

Ethan may be aware of the strange energies surrounding Claire's baby in the same way that the psychic was. He may have a different interpretation of what is best for the child though.
                              "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

Working...
                              X