This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can the Daleks come back now? S2 speculation

Ok I sure by now most people have seen the end of Doctor Who in 'The Parting of the Ways' So By not trying to give too much away, how can the Daleks be brought back now after Roses light show.

Heres one idea: The Emperer Dalek sent away a couple of ships further into the galaxy efore they attacked Earth just in case The Doctor came up with a plan maybe he did it even before the Doctor arrived.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

From what I've heard they're not coming back

It would be great if they did though

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
      From what I've heard they're not coming back

It would be great if they did though
      I'm gonna miss them if they don't.
      "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

Simply they own time travel technology therfore they can be in any space and any time. Same with the Time Lords And Im quite sure that some survived the events before the Time war. Perhaps we will find out soon enough.
        Last edited by Metarock Sam; 19 October 2005, 10:38 AM.
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Davros
          Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
            Davros
            Yeah; I was going to say Davros.

The time travel answer doesn't hold water, from either direction, because their enemies were also a temporal power. Whatever happened was dramatic enough for the Doctor to be convinced it got all the Daleks and he said that he would be able to sense if there were any other Time Lords left.

If the daleks come back - and never say never in a TT series - then it would probably have to be something parachronic; possibly the Doctor has to monkey with history, even save the Time Lords, to prevent some greater disaster, but at the cost of returning the daleks to the universe.

Or maybe they are gone. Finally. Forever.
            Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
            - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I'd like a series or two at least without daleks, so that their dramatic defeat in s28 isn't totaly undermined. But when they do, Davros would be a good way.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                Or maybe they are gone. Finally. Forever.
                Don't even speak those words! Dr Who would be nothing with out the Daleks I for one would never watch again if I thought this was it for them it would be like Star Trek without the Borg (you miss them when you watch TOS).

So no DW needs the Daleks and the Daleks need DW, and I love the Cybermen but they just don't have that menacing air about them the way the Daleks do.

I wouldn't worry they will find a way, whether convincing or not, to bring them back. *If not then RTD better duck!*

Comment

They'll be back, as you said they are the Doctor's ture Nemisses(sp?) It will be all the more fitting if Davros does it.
                  Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
                    They'll be back, as you said they are the Doctor's ture Nemisses(sp?) It will be all the more fitting if Davros does it.
                    Of course they will. Oh and I would love to see a (what?) 2006/7 Davros, he use to scare me to death when I was a kid. That voice sent shivers down my spine sometimes.

Comment

There will be hell to pay if there were no daleks in Dr Who, it's just not possible, but I agree that they should return in a couple of series time, madder and badder than ever

Comment

TPTB at Dr Who proably have a few tricks left!!

Comment

As long as Terry Nation says so we will always have daleks and talking away daleks would be like taking the tea out of tea.
                          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                            As long as Terry Nation says so we will always have daleks and talking away daleks would be like taking the tea out of tea.
                            Here, here!
                            "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

Another option is that they dont!

Comment

Working...
                              X