This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New sky 1 intro is perfect

Woo-hoo we got to see the new SG1 title sequence on Sky One!!

Not too sure about the CG Stargate right at the start though........looks a little phoney. Otherwise pretty good new and exciting footage. Oh and Ben still gets top billing if ya wanted to know....

Shame I'm not techno savvy enough to get it screencapped for you all!!!

Sky 1 has got a new set of intro credits for avalon 2, they are either 30secs or a minute and even I love them! i wasnt ++ on the old ones cos they were 2 long but these and the new atlantis ones ive seen are really supurb!
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

I rather like it, the Gate seems CGI and the transitions and fades over them are nice. It's pretty good, especially like the new font for the credits on it.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Yes indeed, the new (full length) title sequence is SO pretty. God bless Sky One because the 8 second version sucked.
        "You have already taken the first steps towards becoming... the fith race."

Comment

wait how come in america the first 10 episodes we didnt get the new credits but you guys second episode you get new credits? wtf is up with that!? MAAAN

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Comment

The seeing the team through "glass" sort of effect is great!! They even look like they're meant to be gate glyphs too.....

Comment

well im in america and i havent seen them yet im alittle upset with that too! the first 10 episodes for us we dont get them.. the second episode for skyone they get new credits! thats messed lol

can anyone link me to a DL where i can watch the new credits?

Comment

Originally posted by tony
                well im in america and i havent seen them yet im alittle upset with that too!
                Jealous huh??? It makes up for us having to wait months to see the episodes that you guys have seen!!

And I'm sure someone will get some caps or something up sooner or later......

Comment

Now I hope that the full length SGA ones are in effect tomorrow...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Well the shorter credits for you are because of Sci-fi wanting the extra money, perhaps SkyOne doesnt.
                    sigpic
                    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I love it its great. Expecially showing clips of the Oriis fire prison thing that was good.
                      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by tony
                        wait how come in america the first 10 episodes we didnt get the new credits but you guys second episode you get new credits? wtf is up with that!? MAAAN
                        because sky one actually cares about its viewers
                        sigpic
                        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                        Stargate : Genesis |
                        Original Starship DesignThread
                        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                        11000! green me

Comment

Sky one.. care?? Is that why it costs loads and has maximum permisable advertising on top.. Mind you we did get the second half of season 8 before the US!!
                          Anyway, the new titles are good, a good match for the old full length ones. Interesting that they show Amanda Tapping even though shes missing from a third of the season.

Comment

I REALLLY want to see it now LOL !!! if anyone gets a link for the new credits to me ill paypal you a U.S doller!

Comment

Can anyone post a link to view the new SG-1 opening sequence please???

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                              X