Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The end of Stargate SG-1 my opinion on whats going to happen.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The end of Stargate SG-1 my opinion on whats going to happen.

when the end finally comes for Stargate SG-1 (HOPEFULLY NOT UNTILL I HAVE THE BOX SET OF SEASON 15 )

I HONISTLY BELIEVE that, the end of it all will be the Ascended Ancients deside to go into a all out battle with the Ori a massive battle on the ascended plains. remember when Oma fought Anubis she said he would have no other choice but to Fight back... and the fight would be for ever in a sense. so basicly we can asume that the same is true for anyone on the ascended plain did the same.. the ancients will make a choice to sacrific themselfs soo the Races of the Lower Plains can live free!

thats my honest thought of how the writers will end the show when it ends.. because other than that it really doesnt seem possible that any technology what so ever would be used to Fight ascended beings.

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Any thoughts on this idea? (yes yes sorry for the double POST AND ALL!)
    Last edited by tony; 18 October 2005, 06:30 PM.

Comment

The Ori will be not less of a threat by the end of the season. Next season the show will hopefully go back to it's roots of exploration, then a new enemy is encountered.
      This is all conjecture, hopefull at best.

Would you not think to avoid an infinite war, the ancients would just remove all life from the Ori's galaxy to end their power source? This way they could kill off the Ori with ease.
      Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
      Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

I would love to see an all-out battle between the Ori and the Ancients. One hell of a cgi scene though. I think it is possible that the Ancients may finally decide to step into the fray at some point. Guess we'll all just have to wait and see.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

when ori die

Comment

I think TPTB will find a way for SG1 to fight the Ori. After all, are not the Ori just glorified ghosts? Wouldn't they show up on an EMP monitor? If they are life energy, couldn't the Ghost Busters defeat them......Ok, maybe not.
            Kidding about the GBs but the idea remains.
            If the Ori are energy beings, they have a weakness. It will be discovered eventually with Sam "MacGyver" Carter on the job.

Comment

yah i mean i now i have no right to say "you cant fight beings on a higher plain" because face it, its a TV show they can do what ever they want. I just think that when it comes down to the end the ancients will choice to fight for the people of the MW and lock themselfs in a never ending battle with the ori. the flames of enlightenment will be no more!! and the priors and Doci will have no master to serve!

Comment

Originally posted by wikeja
                couldn't the Ghost Busters defeat them......Ok,
                That gives me an amusing image of the ghost busters sucking up the Orii with that ghost gun (if my memory serves me correctly) with the theme tune, ghost busters, deafening everything else.

GHOST BUSTERS!
                I Have Information...

Comment

People will die, wars will be waged, the Furlings will be discovered eating trash out of the garbage, Priors must die, humans must prevail, the Ori must be defeated, the Ancients will unleash a great hidden weapon, capable of penetrating veil that separates planes of existence, and all will be well.

Comment

felger will wake up from this horrible dream

Comment

Originally posted by wikeja
                      I think TPTB will find a way for SG1 to fight the Ori. After all, are not the Ori just glorified ghosts? Wouldn't they show up on an EMP monitor? If they are life energy, couldn't the Ghost Busters defeat them......Ok, maybe not.
                      Kidding about the GBs but the idea remains.
                      If the Ori are energy beings, they have a weakness. It will be discovered eventually with Sam "MacGyver" Carter on the job.
                      Haha rofl SG-GhostBusters!

The funny thing is, I've read a crossover fic where the SGC brings in the GhostBusters to help deal with a problem

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                        Haha rofl SG-GhostBusters!

The funny thing is, I've read a crossover fic where the SGC brings in the GhostBusters to help deal with a problem
                        Really? That's freaking awesome. Very funny, I'm sure.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

yah you know i taped (and have on my computer) all of season 9 up to date and i really must say i just rewatched every episode.. the Ori are a AWSOME enemy... the fact that we are trying to devise a weapon that can stop the Priors from using there special abilities is AWSOME that iwll mean a Zat or p-90 to the face will work alot of people said they didnt like the episode prototype .. that episode was awsome it established exactly what we can do to fight the priors AND COMMON daniel and mitchael walking up the ramp emtying there clips was AWSOME. up till that episode it was basicly hopeless every incounter with a prior resulted in our defeat. now we will have a chance to fight back! and i seriously can see this going on for at least another 3 seasons. and when it ends the Ancients will make a self sacrifice to free us of the Ori for EVER! !! ! !

Comment

If the Ori are around past this season then maybe we'll finally get the feature film finale we were supposed to get a couple of years back. Imagine a massive battle between the ancients/earth and the ori on the big screen in booimng surround sound and with the best CGi money can buy!

Hey, it doesn't hurt to dream!

timdalton007

Comment

Originally posted by tony
                              prototype .. that episode was awsome it established exactly what we can do to fight the priors AND COMMON daniel and mitchael walking up the ramp emtying there clips was AWSOME. up till that episode it was basicly hopeless every incounter with a prior resulted in our defeat. now we will have a chance to fight back! and i seriously can see this going on for at least another 3 seasons. and when it ends the Ancients will make a self sacrifice to free us of the Ori for EVER! !! ! !
                              I agree with you there, that episode while being visually striking and dramatically thrilling also set up a believable premise for creating a weapon to give SG1 some kind of chance when they do meet up with a Prior. Previously to this the threat of the Ori seemed insurmountable.
                              AncientsTimeline

Comment

Working...
                              X