This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Holy Grail

As most people know the Holy Grail is the chalice that Jesus drank from at the last supper. However, in Stargate it is supposedly going to be some kind of weapon. So what was the point in Avalon part two, in having a close up shot of an SGC officer walk past the screen holding a really big gold cup, encrusted with jewels, if its going to turn out to be a weapon? I assumed that they had the guy walk past with the cup because they'd mentioned it already but if its going to be a dojigger, whatchamacallit, a gizmo if you will, why show us the cup? Is it supposed to confuse us? Or had they not decided to make it a weapon yet?
    Mercy is the mark of a great man *stab* maybe im just a good man *stab* well im okay

Amanda Waller: Bruce's DNA was easy enough to obtain. He left it all over town.
    [Terry raises eyebrow]
    Amanda Waller: Not remotely what I meant.

No weapon, just a cup...lol, it's not the REAL holy grail, watch some indiana Jones he's got it!
    Edit:Had it...

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

yea watch Indiana Jones! The holy grail isn't even made of gold

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
        The holy grail isn't even made of gold
        OMG...every good christian (sp?)i dont even know how to spell the name of my religion ) knows that the cup is made of chocolate and it is filled with haribo sweets
        Last edited by Eoin; 18 October 2005, 06:18 AM.
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Depends on who you ask too. Some maintain that the holy grail is actually Mary Magedeline (who was Jesus's wife in some theories), the bloodline of Jesus (his direct descendents with MM), or the documents tracing said lineage.

Comment

Originally posted by Avatar28
            Depends on who you ask too. Some maintain that the holy grail is actually Mary Magedeline (who was Jesus's wife in some theories), the bloodline of Jesus (his direct descendents with MM), or the documents tracing said lineage.
            Others will tell it doesn't even exist as there weren't any mentioning of it until stories in the Middle Ages (I think that is when it was). Don't forget those who don't even believe in Jesus as their savior or a son of God.
            "Those who sow the wind might reap the whirlwind."

"Only God knows everything and he works for the Mossad."

Comment

Working...
            X