• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flight 815 and Dharma Linked?

I found this on a Lost message board.

http://img116.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ltplane9ae.jpg

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/3069/dplaneb0nn.jpg

It would appear the dharma logo is on the side of the plane to Walt's left. It even looks like the Swan version of the logo.

I read from someone who has season one on DVD that this pic is in the episode Tabula Rasa, so it is NOT a photoshop edit.

Raises the question as to WHY the plane crashed on the island. Did it have a remote homing beacon that took control from the pilot in order to bring the plane to the island? Sounds like the Dharma initative is more elaborate than most would think.
    Last edited by GateGeak; 17 October 2005, 12:26 PM.

It might have.

Comment

Hm....so the fan propelled plot thickens....

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

It doesn't quite look like the Dharma Intiative logo. Perhaps it is just the REAL logo of the plane wreckage (it is real plane wreckage, not a studio made prop) before the Lost crew painted it up to be Oceanic.

Comment

I think it's safe to say nothing in Lost is coincidental.

I speculate the plane was always ment to bring people to the island for some sort of lab rat experiment. Or again a VR theory that everyone is in a for of stasis with the dharma logo being placed in this enviorment by the writers of the program. Either way I think Jack is on to something by saying pushing the button every 108 minutes is just a test.

Comment

Well remember that the Dharma Initiative was established to study social sciences. The faith it takes to enter the code every 108 minutes and the habits/lifestyle developed by plane crash survivors on a "deserted" island are some pretty extreme experiments, but they all fall under the nature of what the Dharma Initiative was set up to study.

Of course, if that's the whole reason all this is happening, it'd kinda be lame. It would be much more interesting if something...paranormal were involved.
            Thor: The Asgard would never invent a weapon that propels small weights of iron and carbon alloys, by igniting a powder of potassium nitrate, charcoal and sulphur.

Comment

Good lord these writers are great. The sure know how to make people BUY the DVDs to go back and search for LOST clues.
              Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
              Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Working...
              X