Zoe/Wash Shipper Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zoe/Wash Shipper Thread!

I just realized that there are no ship threads for Zoe and Wash, the #1 couple on Serenity

I absolutely love those two as a pair...I wish we could all know how that met...like maybe Joss could make a movie from a pre-quel point of view (before the series)

Anywho, who agrees with me that Zoe and Wash are a darned good couple??

Zoe/Wash=True Love

I loved the
    Spoiler:
    bed scene between those two in Shindig . I also love how they constantly flirt with each other in every eppy.

Feel free to agree or disagree in this thread, I won't mind...I love hearing all your suggestions
    sigpic

damned good couple of course.
    sigpic

Comment

I want the next movie to be about Zoe being pregnant and it would show flashbacks to when Wash and Zoe first got married.
      The 360 is out in Aus and I'm playing
      Mal: Was that the primary buffer panel?
      Wash: It did seem to resemble-
      Mal: Did the primary bufferpanel just fall off my gorramn ship for no apparent rerason?

Comment

that would be kinda cool to have a movie like that

love your siggy by the way
        sigpic

Comment

yes it would
          sigpic

Comment

I love these two!

Originally posted by bioevilfan
            I want the next movie to be about Zoe being pregnant and it would show flashbacks to when Wash and Zoe first got married.
            Yes, me too. I'd love to see how their relationship developed. At first glance, they're not two people you'd automatically put together.

Comment

i mean in Out Of Gas there are some flashback parts with those two but nothing how they first got together and everything.
              sigpic

Comment

I love these two together...they are sooo cute together

sigpic

Comment

yes they are
                  sigpic

Comment

my favorite eppy or eppys that have the best Zoe/Wash (Washoe ) prolly have to be Serenity (the pilot and the movie), Shindig and Our Mrs. Reynolds (a very cute scene with those two in that eppy)

sigpic

Comment

Wash and Zoe are the weirdest and most wonderful couple in the 'verse! Gotta love 'em. Sooo miffed we haven't got to see more of them together, like that wonderful bunk scene in Shindig, that just communicated their relationship so well.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

yea, i don't know if 'weird' is the word for it tho...maybe interesting or different...i mean, Zoe goes from not liking him to loving him

i love at the end of the pilot eppy where Zoe tells Mal to take the helm she needs (to Wash) 'this man to tear off all my clothes' and then grabs Wash by the shirt i love that part
                        sigpic

Comment

of course ya do
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                            i love at the end of the pilot eppy where Zoe tells Mal to take the helm she needs (to Wash) 'this man to tear off all my clothes' and then grabs Wash by the shirt i love that part
                            Hehehe, who doesn't! The look on her face at that point is brilliant and Wash's response is so typically...Wash. Even Mal looks rather satisfied with everything. Wash/Zoe makes everyone happy.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

amen to that!

hehehe, i am listening to my celine dion cd and there are *a lot* of good songs for these two if only i knew how to make vids

edit: 'I Love You' by Celine Dion is a great example
                              Last edited by SlytherinGal; 19 October 2005, 10:49 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X