Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montgomery Discusses Genesis of Hip-Hop CD

http://www.trektoday.com/news/161005_02.shtml
    Anthony Montgomery, who admitted to "very eclectic musical tastes" and owning "probably over a thousand CDs, from country to classical", said that he decided to record a rap album because he wanted to see whether he could learn about the business.

"After making some new friends in the music business, I wanted to see if I could take information and produce a result in a field I really know very little about," Enterprise's Travis Mayweather told StarTrek.com. He recorded a four-song hip-hop EP, What You Know About..., with his friend Dakari who is also a producer on the album.

One of the songs is very personal, about Montgomery's brother and his troubles, while another is called "Trek" and "honors an incredible legacy and some remarkable fans." His goal, he explained, is "to live a life that I love. Period. I'm just trying to live this life the best way I can and help others along the way...for me, the way that works is the one without me having to sell my integrity in the process."
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri
Working...
X