Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catch Two Robert Duncan McNeill Episodes Next Week

http://www.trektoday.com/news/141005_04.shtml

Star Trek: Voyager's Robert Duncan McNeill has a strong presence on television next week, though fans won't be able to see the Tom Paris actor; instead, two television episodes that he directed will be aired in the next several days.

McNeill directed the Sunday, October 16th episode of Desperate Housewives, entitled "My Heart Belongs to Daddy." Get Desperate! reports that the episode will feature Carlos Solis' new lawyer, who may have a conflict of interest in getting Gabrielle's husband out of prison when he develops designs on sexy Gabrielle. The episode airs Sunday at 9 on ABC.

In addition, McNeill's web site reports that the former Trek star directed next Tuesday's episode of Supernatural, "Skins." The show airs October 18th at 9 p.m. on the WB.

For fans wishing to see McNeill himself, the web site also has a convention report and photos from the anniversary gala in Las Vegas.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Looking good thanks for the info
    Its my sidearm I swear

Comment

Working...
    X