Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie.....how many more seasons/how close is he to superman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie.....how many more seasons/how close is he to superman?

Just wondered how many more seasons might/will there be in your opinion? Did the show start off with him as a regular dude (how far along was he in the beggining?)....and how close do you think he is to becoming superman?

I think this year. Because I read in a magazine that this year is Smallville's last. I think it was in Dreamwatch I read it.
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah I also heard this was the last season I think it was on the Space Chan I heard it. At the start of the show he had the basics Speed and Strength over the five seasons he has gained Hearing, X-ray vision, heat vision, He has only been flying once and it wasn't really him. I think I heard on this forum that he will never fly on the show. I think I got everything but there night be more. and of course hes always had teh healing ability
      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer
        and of course hes always had the healing ability
        Superman has a healing ability
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Clark finished college in 2 years. He started/starts college this season. Do the math

But that doesn't stop them from going on longer, either with more then a year per season, or by having him finish college at a normal rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
            Superman has a healing ability
            the fact that his gunshot wound healed and that when hes superman bullets don't hurt him i would say thats healing ability
            Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
            sigpic

Comment

At the start of the show he had the basics Speed and Strength over the five seasons he has gained Hearing, X-ray vision, heat vision, He has only been flying once and it wasn't really him.
              Still haven't seen the freezing breath ability. I wonder when that one will show up.

Comment

the fact that his gunshot wound healed and that when hes superman bullets don't hurt him i would say thats healing ability
                Bullets don't hurt him because his skin is impervious to them.
                Spoiler:
                The gunshot wound was only received because he was mortal, and it was repaired as part of the proccess in which Jor-El brought him back to life.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                  Spoiler:
                  The gunshot wound was only received because he was mortal, and it was repaired as part of the proccess in which Jor-El brought him back to life.
                  so how is that NOT healing ability
                  sigpic

Comment

He needs to return to The Fortress of Solitude, to learn more about himself, so that he can fly on the show, Jor-El in a previous episodes, I didn't know about the telekinesis though, that's new isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                      Spoiler:
                      He also healed wounds he got from magic when Lana was possessed.
                      Understanding is a three-edged sword.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                        He needs to return to The Fortress of Solitude, to learn more about himself, so that he can fly on the show, Jor-El in a previous episodes, I didn't know about the telekinesis though, that's new isn't it?
                        Didn't he have telekinesis in one of the movies? Where he puts back the Chinese Wall?
                        Understanding is a three-edged sword.

Comment

Working...
                        X