+1 reputation point for anyone who...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 reputation point for anyone who...

+1 reputation point for anyone who can give me a good explanation as to how Inara was able to get that double bed inside the shuttle when it only has the one small door.
    The 360 is out in Aus and I'm playing
    Mal: Was that the primary buffer panel?
    Wash: It did seem to resemble-
    Mal: Did the primary bufferpanel just fall off my gorramn ship for no apparent rerason?

It could have been taken apart and then put back together on the otherside of the door.

Proud Supporter of:
    - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
    - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Magnets
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

"Have you heard of IKEA?" Yup, I'd say it was like their furniture -- everything comes apart and can be assembled thereafter.

Originally posted by bioevilfan
        +1 reputation point for anyone who can give me a good explanation as to how Inara was able to get that double bed inside the shuttle when it only has the one small door.
        Last edited by Kensterman; 14 October 2005, 06:02 AM.
        Don't make me zat you

It took us 15 years and 3 super computers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth.

Dial=> http://www.pathcom.com/~kcheung for days remaining until the Vancouver con!

Comment

Originally posted by Futura
          It could have been taken apart and then put back together on the otherside of the door.
          Originally posted by Kensterman
          "Have you heard of IKEA?" Yup, I'd say it was like their furniture -- everything comes apart and can be assembled thereafter.
          I am mainly talking about the mattress. I understand that frames are easy to move but the mattress through that door?
          The 360 is out in Aus and I'm playing
          Mal: Was that the primary buffer panel?
          Wash: It did seem to resemble-
          Mal: Did the primary bufferpanel just fall off my gorramn ship for no apparent rerason?

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
            Magnets
            LOL...good one!
            ~Lexx

Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar!

Comment

They beamed it in.

Comment

Maybe it's a fouton mattress, all squishy and bend-able.

Comment

The matress'd fit in the door - snug-ly, but yeah - and the bed would be disassembled and reassembled inside.

Comment

It's a registered companion standard issue double bed that folds into a small enough shape to be tucked into one of those great big sleeves she wears. For emergencies or something.

Madeleine

Comment

AeroBed???

Comment

How about the mat. is folded in half and dragged inside. It could be a feather
                        type of mat.

Comment

Originally posted by bioevilfan
                          One feather at a time...
                          sigpic
                          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

put the mattress on its side?

Comment

Turn the mattress on it's side WHILE it folded up, perhaps the shuttle opends up somewhere else? maybe the roof and it was lowered in?

I'd say folded it up would be the best option...or they just built the entire set AROUND the mattress and called the holy grail of companionship

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Working...
                              X