This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torri Higginson is Gorgeous

Man this is woman is really good looking. At first I thought that Jessica Steen would make a much better Dr. Weir, but now after seeing New Order I think Torri Higginson did a great job with the character.

I think she will be a very key component in the new Stargate Atlantis series!
    Every Sci-Fi show needs their sex symbol ...SG-1 has Amanda Tapping, and Atlantis' Torri Higginson will most likely become one for Stargate Atlantis.
    Lt. Ford to Dr Zelenka: "Is this some sort of payback for me beating up guys like you in high school?"
    - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Hot Zone

Dr. Beckett: "...Mom...I miss you terribly...*breaks down*...I can't do this!"
    - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Letters from Pegasus

Sen. Kinsey: "Do you trust this man?"
    Col. Jack O'Neill: "...No..."
    Mayboune: *shrugs*
    - Stargate SG-1 - Chain Reaction

Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis I love science fiction

You know, I've never seen AT as a "sex symbol"... Sure, she's good-looking, but there really are other more important reasons for her being there. Based on what little I have seen of TH on The Lowdown and other previews I must say I think the same applies to her.
    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
      You know, I've never seen AT as a "sex symbol"... Sure, she's good-looking, but there really are other more important reasons for her being there. Based on what little I have seen of TH on The Lowdown and other previews I must say I think the same applies to her.
      Totally agree. Personally I think Jessica Stein is sexier than TH, but TH is a great actress and will be a strong addition to the SG:A cast. Don't get me wrong she is good looking, but not sex kitten-ish

Comment

Yeah, AT is very attractive, but I like her just cause shes a cool character. I never really saw her as a sex symbol, maybe it's just me. As for TH, yeah, shes real good looking as well, i always liked brunetts a bit better than blondes. Lol.
        "When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro."-Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Baltar for President.

Comment

I prefer TH over JS any day of the week. And both her and AT are attractive in other ways, not that my eyes aren't wandering...
          I am on a mission to acquire the SG-1 DVDs, since I wish to know all about this great universe...

I have the original movie and Season 1 on DVD.

Update: I also have Seasons 2 and 3 on DVD.

I have seen the light! Please help me learn more!

Comment

I think Teyla might be the 'sex' toy in Atlantis.

Let's hope McKay just doesnt break it. (her)

Comment

I think all TH, JS and AT all have their great qualitites butit's not that I don't think they're not, as I do but I haven't always paid much attention. But then again, sometimes you can't help yourself!
              __

__

Comment

They're alright, but Carter OWNS them

Comment

I agree. Carter is the best
                  __

__

Comment

AT is indeed the prettiest of the three. But I like Teyla@SG:A alot :> The actress seems to have a really nice personality too.

Comment

Yeah. Pretty decent, but still AT rules
                      __

__

Comment

It's about time someone came up with this thread. TH is the only reason I am giving Atlantis a chance. Hottie. Wouldn't mind if she put on a few pounds but still. Damn.
                        I never saw AT as a sexy babe either. At least, not until I saw her in civilian clothes. I think we all know what I am talking about...
                        -His Divine Shadow

Comment

I don't see AT or TH as sex simbols either....I just think they both are uber HOT!!!!

Why did I enlist during a time of war? Because I'm "Army Strong," not "Army Smart."

Forget this "Army of One" BS. I signed up to "Be all that I can be!"

Comment

I agree! lol And I like that little pic you have! lol
                            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by SGTLopez
                              I don't see AT or TH as sex simbols either....I just think they both are uber HOT!!!!
                              Is that a foot fetish smily??? HAHA

Torri Higginson must be a fairly new actress in the fact I can't find too many GOOD fan sites for her...
                              Lt. Ford to Dr Zelenka: "Is this some sort of payback for me beating up guys like you in high school?"
                              - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Hot Zone

Dr. Beckett: "...Mom...I miss you terribly...*breaks down*...I can't do this!"
                              - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Letters from Pegasus

Sen. Kinsey: "Do you trust this man?"
                              Col. Jack O'Neill: "...No..."
                              Mayboune: *shrugs*
                              - Stargate SG-1 - Chain Reaction

Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis I love science fiction

Comment

Working...
                              X