• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll: Feedback

• One-thread In Character
    • Locational Threads In Character
    • Chapter Form -14 Posts- Threads In Character
    • Or move the RPG to its own forum and have boards for each location

I wish to know what you players think we should do as the current setup is becoming confusing and hard to keep track of. Also if the last option wins I can better moderate our little forum and we can have so much fun.

Also the forum I make up with be named "GateWorld RPG Forum" so the name sticks or we can have a massive overhawl of the RPG to be renamed and so on.

Please post your thoughts and opinions or you can PM them to me.

I'm not sure what you're asking.
    You're never too old to do something goofy.
    sigpic
    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

I concur with Jynjyr, souunds like your sayign tear down the gateworld RPG section and remake it to one of those ideas. I didn't think you could do that.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

I concur with them, I think the setup we have now is fine!
        sigpic
        Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

I kind of like it the way it is now... its a LITTLE confusing at first, but if you take a few minutes and read the FAQs and poke around a bit before jumping in, its easy to pick up.

I wouldn't be adverse to having our own forum, though.

Comment

But then it wouldn't be Gateworld RPG, would it? also, that was what was said to me when I suggested our own forumn...

Comment

Was simply asking your opinions on the current setup thats all.

If we(Sharp and I) had moderator status on this board believe me this RPG would be better maintained, but no GW has to make it harder. Oh ShelBel I love your signature regarding the RPG. Well done.

About these:

One-thread In Character
              Locational Threads In Character
              Chapter Form -14 Posts- Threads In Character

I am talking about here, we are currently using the second one. At the moment it is a little bit confusing so I suggest having Chapter threads or one thread for all teams for each mission.

Comment

I like the idea of a thread for each mission idea, AND the chapter one, but you'd have to explain the chapter thing a little more, like does something big happen at the end of each chapter or something?? and what marks a chapter, 14 different threads?

Comment

A chapter thread is 14 posts or how many posts it takes to have only one page on this forum. Where I RP they have a chapter setup and it works quite well, it also gives a timeframe in which key mission events must happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy
                    A chapter thread is 14 posts or how many posts it takes to have only one page on this forum. Where I RP they have a chapter setup and it works quite well, it also gives a timeframe in which key mission events must happen.
                    Problem there. I have mine set to 50 posts per page. That is a variable figure depending on user.
                    I like the set up just as it is. Missions are a thread per team. Posts there are (mostly) in character. We have the "talk" threads for OOC chat. It seems that the only place things mix up are in the 'on base' threads. As long as folks use (( OOC ---- )) what's the prob?

That's just how I feel. What do you think? (Daniel Jackson - Window of Opportunity)
                    You're never too old to do something goofy.
                    sigpic
                    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

I'm happy with it the way it is, Altho I can understand how it must be difficult to keep control of.

Comment

Working...
                      X