X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Spider-Man 3' May Be Last For Dunst

http://syfyportal.com/article.php?id=2066

Kirsten Dunst, who has played Mary Jane Watson in the Spider-Man movies, says the upcoming third film may be her last, according to comicbookmovie.com.

The actress said during an interview that this may be the last one for her "unless they pay me an absorbinent amount of money," she said. However, would she reconsider? "If there is more story to tell and Sam Raimi is on board and everyone is, then maybe. But this is what I am signed to do ... three."

Dunst is involved in two different kinds of training for the film, though she wouldn't specify just what types. "I can't say because it would give it all away," she said.

Filming for "Spider-Man 3" begins in January.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

They've said the same about Toby. And the director.

At one point a Sony exec make some collossally stupid remark like, "I think three will be the last one. Three is a nice round number, and I don't think fans would want to see any more than that."
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

i wonder if some of her training is in acting and perhaps how to make her head look smaller...

assuming this is the last movie or at least, last with this cast, i won't be particularily sad to see her go...

she's freaky.
      Thanks!
      Jordan

my page
      My LJ
      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Toby plays the Spidey role quite well IMO, I think if he was not up to doing a 3rd installment, there wouldn't be a Spiderman 3.

Kirsten is good as Mary Jane too. It's just hard to picture others playing the role. Likewise with that new James Bond, it'll take some getting used to.
        Don't make me zat you

It took us 15 years and 3 super computers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth.

Dial=> http://www.pathcom.com/~kcheung for days remaining until the Vancouver con!

Comment

I liked Kirsten Dunst. She was good in the original, less so in the 2nd, i don't know why.
          Originally posted by Darren
          At one point a Sony exec make some collossally stupid remark like, "I think three will be the last one. Three is a nice round number, and I don't think fans would want to see any more than that."
          That's just cretinous. Each spidey outing has gotten bigger in the box office. Providing the same folk stayed there's no reason why they couldn't go on, but on the other hand, it's better to finish off early and leave them wanting more than to over-do it and leave with a bad taste eg. (IMHO) Enterprise

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

it would be a shame if they ended it
            Its my sidearm I swear

Comment

Originally posted by LtColSamCarter
              it would be a shame if they ended it
              Yes...it would be!
              sigpic

Comment

Look at the star wars films there was more than three of them and as far as i know they done good in the box office....maybe we could have a fourth spidey film but imho they should wrap it up at that
                The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

It will depend if after the their film if there is anything left to tell, if there is and then she should continue!

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                    It will depend if after the their film if there is anything left to tell, if there is and then she should continue!
                    The comics went on for years, there's countless bad guys to do! Theoretically, it could go on for several more films. But we all know how that turns out, look at Police Academy....

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

I say get rid of her after the third film and bring in Eliza Dushku as Felicia Hardy (aka The Black Cat)!
                      It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

as long as venom has his big screen debut I don't really mind how many films they make.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                          Three is a nice round number
                          LOL Thats sounds like something SONY would say, its right up there with Playstation One will have TOY STORY like graphics
                          "They dyed me this colour!"
                          Ossie Davis
                          Bubba Ho-tep

Comment

Working...
                          X