Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Trek: Online Designers Promise Wide Open Galaxy

http://www.trektoday.com/news/121005_02.shtml

Executive Producer Daron Stinnett, Lead Designer Glen Dahlgren and Art Director Ken Henderson, the main developers of the Star Trek: Online at Perpetual, spoke about the support they have received from the gaming community and their plans for the implementation of ideas for the online role-playing game.

"It has been a unique pleasure to have the community's support and feedback on our ideas," Stinnett told StarTrek-Online.net. "I think that when you are staring at so much variety and complexity, the hardest part is narrowing the field down to something that is reasonable. When I started, I felt more than a little overwhelmed with the extensive Star Trek universe - on all levels."
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

cool
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Looks promising. Can't wait.

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
      Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
      Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

probably won't have time for it, but it looks cool.
        The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Working...
        X