X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stargate banners/wall hangings from convention

Hi everybody

I went to the Boston Stargate convention this summer, and saw some really great wall-hangings for sale. They look like very large posters, but are made of a sturdy fabric, with rivets for hanging. I gather these are available at all the Creation conventions - my question is, are they for sale anywhere else? Preferably online?

Thanks!

Originally posted by probabilistic
    Hi everybody

I went to the Boston Stargate convention this summer, and saw some really great wall-hangings for sale. They look like very large posters, but are made of a sturdy fabric, with rivets for hanging. I gather these are available at all the Creation conventions - my question is, are they for sale anywhere else? Preferably online?

Thanks!
    You can get them at auctions at Creation, but I think that's it.I have an Atlantis one, courtesy of a very good friend who shall remain nameless but she knows who she is. Hanging the thing is tough. I made a frame out of bamboo and twine and duct tape (MacGyver would be proud) to hold it up when I brought it to a convention in the spring.

The Michael Shanks one I saw was 'to die for'

Comment

Anyone have any posters?
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by probabilistic
        Hi everybody

Thanks!
        Sometimes a week or two after a convention Creation puts a few autographed ones up for sale on eBay. You may try contacting Creation Entertainment for more information Creations Web Site
        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

i've found it hard to come across any Stargate merchandise thats actually really cool.
          most of their posters are cheesy, as are their shirts.
          i'd love a big cool poster of the gate or something, i prefer things like that without the characters plastered all over them.

Comment

Working...
          X