This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ranks On This Forum??

Is there anywhere that shows how many posts you have to post get to be the various ranks? (Such as: Mature Symbiote, Jaffa Fodder, etc.) I was just curious how the ranks were determined.
    sigpic

Go see http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=18320
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

The rank system is a secret or is suppose to be lol , some like ^ know and have posted it in some threads, I myself dont know it

Comment

Nothing is secret anymore we know all the levels and priveleges upto 7600 posts
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
          The rank system is a secret or is suppose to be lol , some like ^ know and have posted it in some threads, I myself dont know it
          Here it is! I just thought I'd post it here in the event anyone else wanted to know...and since this thread is so new.

I hope everyone has a goa'uld free day! Oh wait...maybe now it should be an Ori free day!

Q: What are the user levels?

0-24: Prim'tah
          25-49: Mature Symbiote
          50 -99: Jaffa Fodder
          100-199: Jaffa Warrior
          200-349: Super-soldier
          350-499: Death Glider Pilot
          500-999 Goa'uld Underling
          1000-2499: Royal Guard
          2500-4999: First Prime
          5000+: Goa'uld Lord
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
            They are, but every third person who joins Gateworld asks the exact same question and someone always answers it so I got sick of the endless tide of "what are the ranks?" and added it to the Guide.

I'm running out of space in the guide, though. Either I'll have to cut back on the answers or I'll have to start a second thread to accomadate the rest of the questions.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              They are, but every third person who joins Gateworld asks the exact same question and someone always answers it so I got sick of the endless tide of "what are the ranks?" and added it to the Guide.

I'm running out of space in the guide, though. Either I'll have to cut back on the answers or I'll have to start a second thread to accomadate the rest of the questions.
              ShadowMaat...just wanted to say thanks for the info. The guide is awesome. Others (especially newbies) should check it out!
              sigpic

Comment

Or just edit your second post ;]
                "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

ShadowMaat you should put the guide in your sig.

Comment

Only 7534 posts tell I catch up to Qaism!

Comment

Originally posted by plaw15
                      Go for it
                      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by plaw15
                        good luck i'm just looking foward to gettin to 800posts and thats 300 away
                        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat

So what is it now Maat? 34,254? We should really make a counter..
                          sigpic
                          Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

thanks the posts helped
                            carter "colone?"
                            o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

i just can not w8 til i get to 801 post so i can see the cool new stuff there is
                              carter "colone?"
                              o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

Working...
                              X